Posted December 09, 2011
dWe have 2 daughters who have attended Bayview school since Kindergarten. They have the best teachers in this school, but most of all, I love how involved they make the families with an official "grandparents day" as well as making parents involved in every day learning and activities. I've been a parent helper in the class and on field trips and they encourage parents to be a part of the leaning. I've never seen such a unified group of teachers who want the best for the students as they do at Bayview. They really do care about the students and work very closely with the parents to make agreat learning experience! Only thing I'd change is having them attend this school through High School instead of just 8th grade. I give this school a strong 5 stars!

Bay View Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
The teachers are wonderful! My daughter has loved the school since we move here two years ago! Our first experience with public school has been great!

Bay View Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2008
Great teachers and administration. High overall satisfaction with school

Posted March 28, 2008
My daughter has attended Bayview for 2 years. This is a wonderful school. The P{TA is great, the staff is awesome. I am excited to see this school has a rating of 9. IF you are moving to this district, this school is the one to go to.

Bay View Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008
My son is in the 5th grade and he has been a student at bayview since kindergarten. I like the fact that the teacher's are really involved in how students progress in each grade. Thank you to all the staff at bayview.

Posted August 17, 2007
I am a parent with 3 kids at Bay View this school is truly a great school the principal and staff are all wonderful people that show the dedication and commitment to oversee the success of our children. I have never had such a rewarding experience with a public school and the genuine interest of all the staff.

Bay View Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2003

Bay View Elementary School
15241 Josh Wilson Rd, Burlington, WA  98233
Last modified Bay View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top