Burlington, WA

Posted September 24, 2014
SAA is providing an excellent education for life for my two daughters. From the top down, I see principal and faculty who spiritually and scholastically lead by example. One daughter has now finished two half marathons...this training was an open invite to all students in the class and at least four joined that first year. Although my wife and I are both trained musically, they have learned musical elements we could never have taught them. We are enjoying the music they make. SAA faculty have also facilitated peer interaction in Family Groups with older students for spiritual growth. We send our girls to school each day knowing the SAA team prays with and for each student. Thank God and SAA!

Posted September 24, 2014
Skagit Adventist Academy has very caring teachers that strive to reach out to those who have difficulty. My shy kids are in 1st and 3rd grade and their teachers have helped them come out of their shells. Their peers are nice, polite and generally well behaved. They are consistently improving scholastically and I am very glad to have the opportunity to have them in this small but well rounded school. The uniforms are great and make it so we don't have to have wardrobe discussions in the morning when they get up in the morning. They are nationally ranked in the top 95% scholastically. They could have more sports but because of their small size it limits teams sports. They do have more alternative sports and teach mountain biking and rock climbing which is great.

Posted April 26, 2014
I am a mother of two boys, and I have been in search for a good preschool in Skagit County. I have been taking tours at different schools assessing what would be best for my children. I believe preschool should be an amazing experience, it is when our little ones are first introduced to a learning environment. To me a well-rounded school offers learning through classroom experience, art, music, computers, and physical activities. So far I have only found one school in the area that offers this to our preschoolers. Skagit Adventist Academy has overall surpassed all the other preschools in the area for teaching our children to be successful and introducing to them many different aspects of learning. I want my children to love going to school, and to learn as much as possible in a fun, loving environment.

Posted September 16, 2011
Love This school! Caring teachers, safe environment and creative classrooms.. Well worth the investment. My son has beenn here for 3 years and we have been very impressed with the level of excellence and caring. It is a great family community feeling. Thank you to the SAA staff and families for making us feel welcomed.

Skagit Adventist School 0

Posted December 10, 2009
This is a gem of a school. The school has made great strides in the past year and administration has been vastly improved. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a nurturing environment. Great kids and great students!

Posted September 09, 2009
Its really all about attitude, so what I've experienced so far is amazing teachers that have inspired me to think of even becoming a teacher when I grow up, so I can affect somebody the way the teachers have affected my life in a positive way.

Skagit Adventist School 2

Posted May 05, 2009

Skagit Adventist School 0

Posted February 08, 2009
The teachers at Skagit Adventist School are attentive to their students and provide a nurturing atmosphere for them to learn. Most importantly for my husband and I, the teachers demonstrate and talk about God's love each and every day.

Skagit Adventist School 4

Posted January 20, 2009
Like many smaller schools Skagit Adventist does not offer as many extracurricular activities, but I have yet to meet a more dedicated and loving group of teachers. They truly care about your child.

Skagit Adventist School 2

Posted January 07, 2009
I have become disenchanted with this school. My daughter now goes to public highschool in Burlington she has gone from almost failing everything to A's and B's. Most of the teachers just don't seem to want to help them succeed. My son is in 7th grade and failing miserably I really don't want to change schools in the middle of the year but I don't know what else to do.

Skagit Adventist School
530 North Section Street, Burlington, WA  98233
Last modified Skagit Adventist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Skagit Adventist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top