Posted April 19, 2011
After Kindergarten and First grade in the Portland school district, where even after multiple attempts I was unable to get my special needs child the help she needed to learn and grow within school I was exhausted. We moved to Camas, as the ratings for the schools here were phenominal! I have never been more impressed with the structure, function and guidance of an organization!! My daughter immideatly got the help she needed, without even having to ask. And she has learned more in the last 7 months then she did in K and first grades combined, when in Portland!! GrassValley has been such a blessing in our lives, and my daughter has gained knowledge, dignity and an excitement for school I could only pray for before. Thank you to the wonderful teachers, staff, other parents, and the administration for providing an environment that really did save my child from low success and low self-esteem. I am so grateful!

Posted November 28, 2010
We have twin first graders who are extremely happy to go to school each day! The school building is beautiful and the atmosphere is positive and happy. My kids are learning that school is a great place to be, that they can be contributors, and that everyone is important in the education world.

Posted November 09, 2010
Great school. I have children in kindergarten and 2nd grade. The teachers are the best in the area.

Posted April 08, 2008
When JDZ converted into an elementary, it exceeded all of our expectations. The teachers and staff are fantastic, the library is stocked with new childrens' books and computers, and the Principal is very friendly and involved. A wonderful learning environment!

James David Zellerbach Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2005
JDZ as its known is a 6-8 grade middle school. The school has a wood shop, home economics, music, band class, vocal ie. choir, as well as just basic music classes. 'JDZ' also has an exelent Special Education Department, The teachers are some of thwe most dedicated in their field. When I was a kid in school I went to JDZ and now that I'm a father of 6 (six) I have sent 4 of my kids there and they had the same experience as Myself. The grounds are kept clean, safe, and roomy. I'm sure the school must sit on 12-15 acers, with ball fields, and track it has the ability to have other schools in the area with their guests come and compete in the basic s of track and field, football, and baseball or softball.

James David Zellerbach Elementary School
841 NE 22nd Ave, Camas, WA  98607
Last modified James David Zellerbach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
James David Zellerbach Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top