Bad
Good

Great school..kind and encouraging teachers..strict when they have to be. My 2 kids are progressing well here. Very aware of what's going on and who is on the campus during school hours. Security is very good here. Go Ravens!!

Illahee is great school. Full of caring and supportive teachers. The music program is top notch. Several teachers provide enrichment opportunities after school

I have no problem with the Principal, but want to comment her staff in the office. One day I came there, and one of her staff treats me like a Child. But I am parent of the student. And she does not show any respect nor flexibility. She has a problem on how to communicate to the parents seriously.

Love this school!!! Parents are encouraged to be involved and this has made a huge difference with my daughter's way of looking at school. She had an awful experience at her last school and the teachers at Illahee have given her a whole new outlook on learning. The teachers at Illahee are encouraging rather than critical of their students work. They are even supportive and encouraging to the parents of children that may have a learning disability. They always are quick to offer solutions rather than complaining about their students. This is a complete turn-a-round from the school my daughter first attended. Love them!! Go Illahee!!!! You rock!!!

We recently moved from Vancouver and my daughter was very sad to be leaving Illahee. It is a great school with teachers who care and a principal who is very much hands. I will miss the positive environment that Illahee has created for my daughter and we will greatly miss everyone.

Principal Joel Hauge leads with a gentleness and calmness needed for such a big elementary school. Great staff.

I love it and my kids love the school too! My children learn a lot and the have many good and nice friends. They want to stay forever. One of them is going to Shahala Middle School. They are growing up soo fast! By the way give the school a ten! They earned it. Please give them a chance. Please?

This is a great school where the family is part of the schooling community and learning efforts. Love the teachers!

Illahee is an amazing school with a real family and community feel! We sometimes have as many as 75 volunteers in our building on a dialy basis! Our PTA rocks! Parents are always welcome and kids are treated with respect, and dignity. Mr. Hauge is an wonderful principal who actually knows childrens names and remembers them and even takes time to have a conversation with them. He is always looking out for safety issues, helps out at school functions and is very hands on as a principal! The teaching staff is great and they have given both my children the learning tools and educational knowledge to become lifelong learners. We feel fortunate to have Illahee as our school!

The school is excelent! all of my kids go there and have fun and learn lots! excellent school!

Last modified Illahee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.