Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school claims to have the best anti-bullying system, yet has 0 backing to this claim.

I love this school, the ppl who teach, run and even serve lunch and sweep the floors are kind and care about the students. My son just finished his Kindergarten year, and he had so much fun and loved every day of it. I was very apprehensive with "All Day" kindergarten , but it really worked out well.

We love Prune Hill. The teachers are welcoming, enthusiastic, and down-to-business when it comes to teaching. The Principal is very accessible. Parents are involved and students are excited to be a part of this school. The staff at this school is amazing - from the crossing guard to the teachers to the health room to the office staff!

We left this school last year because we moved out of district. Prune Hill is not that great. What is good about it comes from years ago when it was smaller with a more down to earth community. But it has grown and the community of parents for the most part are very arrogant and condescending. You will see lots of spoiled and bratty children who are enabled to be that way. Lots of people trying to keep up with the Joneses. The education is okay, but not anything you wont find at any other mediocre school. Its got its share of good and bad teachers like all schools. It is a typical suburban neighborhood school. The one nice thing about it is that it is actually in a neighborhood although the parking lot is much too small now to accommodate the flow of people each day.

The office staff, they were one of the rudest folks I had to deal with. Luckily my child transferred to a neighboring school after a year and the folks there are just wonderful. The principle and the teachers are okay.

Great school! They made us feel very welcome when we moved here last February. Lots of enrichment for the kids, too.

EXCELLENT. We have attended PH for almost 2 years now and I continued to be impressed. Academically the school is strong and my kids have been challenged. The school culture is safe, fun, and an overall great place to be. The staff is friendly and open to parent involvement and/or concerns. The principal is attentive and hands on. She had been very responsive to me, my children, and any concerns that I have had. Bottom line my kids love their teachers and are learning a ton. I highly reccomend PH!

I switched my children a year ago from a private school to Prune Hill. I loved our previous school, therefore I thought the transition would be difficult and that my expectations would not be met. That was not the case. The teachers have been amazing, the academics stellar and parent involvement excellent. I love that my kids go to school within a community that truly cares about them at all levels.

Very Disappointing.....Prune Hill is not at all what it looks like on paper. My child spent 1/2 day reading in class because reading scores in the district are so low. Never had any homework and never challenged at all. When we moved schools finally he almost had to repeat a grade he was so far behind. But ultimately it was the "bullies" that made us switch. Principal has no control over the school!! Do more research....please.

I think this school is fantastic. Awesome leadership by the principal, awesome teachers and a great environment to learn. No one is perfect. The kids are great. I feel the school takes the no bullying policy very seriously.

Last modified Prune Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.