Posted August 27, 2014
We began attending PCA 5 years ago as an alternative to Kindergarten in Washougal. Our daughters have thrived at this school continually testing well above grade level in all subjects. We have also found a family at PCA. It's much more than just a school. I highly recommend attending PCA from both a Academic perspective as well as faith.

Posted June 02, 2014
My children have attended PCA for many years. The curriculum is outstanding and the strong character building and fatih formation prepares them for the challenges of any modern high school and life in general. The teachers and staff care about each and every student and their families and want only the very best for them! The principal is a dedicated, loving and truly professional woman that cares for the students, families and all that come in contact with PCA. I can't say enough good things about the school! The small class sizes really ensures my children are learning and attended to.

Pacific Crest Academy 1

Posted June 20, 2013
This school in my opinion has extremely pushy sales staff. My experience was that she pushed the school as an ideal choice for my children, but didn't ask me any questions about them other than their gender and age. One thing to note is that they gave my children a spot in their school without meeting either parent or children. I would expect more rigorous interviewing before accepting new pupils from a private school. My children did not go to this school as the methods used to sell it to me turned me off.

Posted February 10, 2013
We started our private school journey about 5 years ago by selecting PCA for its strong academic and spiritual standards. The teaching -oriented preschool (way more than a daycare) was a terrific experience for child # 2 and then #3 as we saw them soundly prepared for the full day kindergarten. It was terrific to see my kids engaging in the three R's that early - while the public school kids around our neighborhood were learning their letters, mine were learning to read, doing math and developing great homework skills. At times it's been a financial struggle, but the staff are very helpful with financial aid, working with support from our parish and helping us over the rough spots. It's been worth every penny. Over the years we've seen our kids and the whole school performing about 2 grade levels above their peers. When you realize that elementary school is the longest period your child will be in any one school, you'll see why we are so pleased to be able to send ours to Pacific Crest Academy. I highly recommend it.

Pacific Crest Academy 4

Posted September 29, 2012
We have been very impressed with the academics at PCA. Our son has been challenged and is thriving at the school. We are glad we have the option of PCA since the public school curriculum does not even come close to meeting our son's needs. I concur with what most of the parents have said about the school. I was surprised by what one parent said about non-traditional families. Our son has two families, and PCA has embraced us both. Volunteering at the school has also helped us feel more connected to the school community.

Posted August 09, 2012
We have loved our experience at PCA. All three of our kids have benefitted from the strong academics and foreign language combined with the whole child formation focus. The small class sizes are great. The faculty is terrific.

Posted February 08, 2012
We are thrilled with PCA. Strong traditional academics, small class sizes, and an emphasis on character development that seems to be missing from most schools. Our two children have thrived at Pacific Crest and we are so happy we found the perfect school for them.

Pacific Crest Academy 1

Posted October 07, 2011
We are not impressed thus far with PCA. Our child is attending PreK and they seem incapable of handling the needs of a divorced family. All communications are sent to his mother and only to us when specifically requested requested or when it's too late to do anything about them. I would not recommend them to anyone who doesn't come from the traditional nuclear family.

Posted June 07, 2011
We are so blessed to have found such an amazing school within our community. We've attended several Catholic schools (one in the Vancouver area) and the academics are unmatched at Pacific Crest Academy. A great school!

Posted April 04, 2011
Top notch academics, strong faith-filled learning and high expectations for students. PCA provides all of this through by loving and caring faculty members who want the best for each child. Teachers hold themselves to the same high expectations as they hold their students. This school is a true community and it draws you in with love and support. Parent involvement is encouraged and you'll feel connected to the school in many ways. PCA is small but mighty -- mighty in faith and mighty in student learning. Check out this school. You won't be disappointed and you will be impressed with what you see.

Pacific Crest Academy
324 NE Oak Street, Camas, WA  98607
Last modified Pacific Crest Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Pacific Crest Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.