Posted May 07, 2014
My daughter attends Stillwater and we have been very happy. She has shown great improvement over the year, and has a very enthusiastic and effective teacher. The principal is very nice and involved in all the events. The events have been great as well, especially the annual STEM night.

Stillwater Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2013
Very poorly run school, kids who are the race , religion, or different are forces out.

Stillwater Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2013
This school practices a systematic program of running out kids who have a handicap or don't fit the mix. . Bottom line, if you have a choice to go to another school, do so because there are very few desirable things about Stillwater. There are a handful of decent teachers but the principle sorely lacks any leadership skills. This school in my opinion would rate about a 2.

Posted October 10, 2013
My middle school aged and 5th grade sons attended/attend Stillwater Elementary. They have been so happy in that school. They have received excellent grades all the time and also in the State's Tests they are always in the advanced scores and high quality standards and programs.

Posted October 08, 2013
My kids love the school and principal! My kids have received excellent grades and test scores.

Stillwater Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
My son is a first grader and he loves going to school every day. Teachers and staffs at Stillwater ES are very dedicated and friendly. You can already feel the positive atmosphere when you enter the front door of the school. I have been volunteering for two years and I see many parent helpers ever time I go to school. I am particularly proud of its school library. It is the place where every student is stimulated and driven to read and learn and relaxed. The librarian and her parent helpers have been working tremendously hard to make the library not just an ordinary library but also a place like a science center/ a museum/ an art gallery where children discover new things and know deeper. I am one hundred confident that students are being well take care of every moment they are at school.

Posted April 19, 2013
My high school aged son and 4th grade daughter attended/attend Stillwater Elementary. All the teachers and specialists my children have had have been caring, hard working and hands-on educators. However I've had some concern in recent years with the lack of involvement and poor leadership of the former principal. Now there is a new Principal (Jack Madigan), things have improved tremendously. Stillwater is (now) a well-run school that provides its students with great learning opportunities, excellent staff and has positive parent/community involvement.

Stillwater Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2010
After moving out of the district this past year and going to a school that is rated a 10, the differences are incredible. Bottom line, if you have a choice to go to another school, do so because there are very few desirable things about Stillwater. There are a handful of decent teachers but the principle sorely lacks any leadership skills. This school in my opinion would rate about a 2.

Stillwater Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Teachers are amazing - really active parent group - great programs!

Stillwater Elementary School 4

Posted October 15, 2009
Our daughters transferred here from another really excellent school. I have been really impressed with the teaching curriculum and teacher approach to mutli-dimensional learning. There is a lot of disorganization in programs and information to parents. Disorganization also shows in the school policies and practices for parent involvement. I have found a few staff members to be off-putting and bordering on rude. New ideas or suggestions are not welcome, even when broached very diplomatically. That being said, my children love their teachers and the school, and seem to be happy and thriving in their classes.

Stillwater Elementary School
11530 320th Ave NE, Carnation, WA  98014
Last modified Stillwater Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stillwater Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top