Castle Rock Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2003
I believe that for the most part Castle Rock Schools have done OK.We have had A child enrolled in this system since 1976. One has A Degree from Wash.state, another works in the Mills locally,another graduated from Perry Tech. in Yakima A highly respected trade school and the last one will graduate from Castle Rock in 2004 and plans on attending college. They all got there foundation for there sucess in the Castle Rock School system. Its not perfect but you could do a lot worse. Over the years there have been some exceptional people teach my children Jim Bair,Tim Lamb,John Stewart,Wayne Kaiser,the Bierleins,Mrs.Hosley and Mrs.Strickland just to name A few, also the Principals at all of the schools have always seemed to have the kids best interest at heart. I feel for the resources we have available the people of Castle Rock school system do A good job and if I had it to do over again I would do the same as did before you ain't perfect but your not bad right Henry

Castle Rock Elementary School
700 Huntington Ave South, Castle Rock, WA  98611
Last modified Castle Rock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Rock Elementary School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top