Castle Rock, WA

Castle Rock Middle School 4

Posted February 01, 2011
Um...I am not sure who posted that the WASL scores were below average....But for 2010, even on this website, it shows how for 7th grade the scores are at or above what the state of Washington averaged for Reading, Writing and Math. As far as writing a letter for math, yes, as a parent I also wrote one. It allowed me the opportunity to explain to my child's teacher a little bit about my child's previous math background, my child's interests, and a peek into home life issues that may effect learning. I appreciated the opportunity to write this "math" letter. I also have all phone calls and emails returned, and feel like the principal does care. I actually feel that most of the staff at the school is easy to work with and cares for the learning of the students. Just wanted to share my opinion as the last writer sounds really negative.

Castle Rock Middle School 1

Posted October 22, 2010
Teachers do not care if a student is being left behind. They make no effort to teach a child that needs help. Only one teacher corresponded with me via e-mail about my child's progress. Phone calls are not returned. They have parents write an essay in math for part of your child's grade. Principal does not seem to listen to parent's concerns. Below average on all WASL test scores.

Castle Rock Middle School 5

Posted August 04, 2008
Great schools, great kids!

Castle Rock Middle School 4

Posted November 07, 2004

Castle Rock Middle School
615 Front Ave SW, Castle Rock, WA  98611
Last modified Castle Rock Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle Rock Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top