Posted June 30, 2013
My daughter has been attending CCS since Pre-School and will be in 7th grade the 2013/2014 school year. This school has been a blessing to our family in so many ways. Not only is the education fantastic, but the school feels like a family. My daughter consistently scores higher than her grade level in all subjects. She loves going to school and can't wait for school to start again after summer break. It is a comfort to know that education at CCS is delivered from a Christian worldview. My daughter's education expands each year as does her walk with God. I would highly recommend this school to parents look for a good Christian education for their kids.

Posted June 25, 2013
My daughter has thrived in this school. It may be called a school but it feels more like a family. She began CCS in the 6th grade and I was concerned about her making the adjustment and building friendships but there was no need for concern. The teachers truly care for and pray for each and every student. They meet them where they are and help them bloom. The academics are very challenging with high learning expectations and to be honest sometimes I get tired of the homework load but it has been so worth it. Everything they study or learn has value and there is no "fillers" just to waste time. We went from public school where my daughter who is very sensitive was having to endure each day to Centralia Christian School where she can't wait to get out of the car and get into school. She is involved in every sport and activity the school offers and loves it. This never would have been her experience in the larger public school. Most of all she is learning how to biblically live life in an unbiblical world. Her love for God and scripture is growing right along with her academics and social skills. It is well worth the financial sacrifice. We love this school.

Posted June 25, 2013
Our family has been a part of CCS for 11 years now. To read the negative post on here saddens my heart. Is the staff perfect? No,,,,,,are any of us perfect? No. They do care and love all their students. CCS is a safe place for your child to learn academically and spiritually. The staff is very loving and cares for their students. They don't only care about how your child is growing academically but spiritually as well. Christ is at the center of CCS. Knowing that our children will leave CCS well prepared for high school academically and spiritually makes us proud. CCS is a place where you can be a part of your child's education as well. Parent involvement is needed a lot. One post on here says bullying is ignored and I want to say that is not true. It is taken care of right away. Bullying is not tolerated on any level. There have been times when we thought we were going to have to pull our students due to finances but God has provided year to year. I'm so thankful that He has provided a school for our children where the foundation of their faith is being built. A place where they are safe and the teachers care and want to see them succeeded. I would recommend CCS to everyone.

Posted June 25, 2013
My family of 3 loves this school!! My girls go to school excited everyday. The staff makes gives a feeling of safety and love when I have to hand my treasures over for the day. The small class sizes and care the teachers (and office staff) give are amazing. I feel like they treat my girls like their own. My girls are excelling academically and I know this school is providing a great start to their schooling career. The Christian environment is a huge plus also. Thank you CCS for being so amazing.

Posted June 25, 2013
Centralia Christian School has blessed our family in so many different ways. My son has attended for several years beginning in KG. They have laid a strong foundation of a love for Christ along with a strong academic foundation in my son. I appreciate how loved we are there, by the staff as well as the students. Respect, responsibility, and safety are fostered daily along with other character building traits. We love CCS and will be a part of this school as long as God provides financially.

Posted June 25, 2013
The teachers are wonderful. They keep parents informed and they really do care about their students. The principal is very involved with the kids and the activities. Its great to see the kids so happy to see the staff when they go to school. The curriculum is very age appropriate and great and fun. If you are considering the school you should come by and see a class at work.

Posted June 25, 2013
My child is learning essential tools in life while using scripture, aside from the excellent Biblical teaching. I learned how to read by reading secular texts. My child learned how to read by reading scripture. The teachers are excellent, know my child very well, and my child comes home loving to read. She has learned how to work well independently while getting plenty of attention in class. Each teacher demonstrates a genuine love for my child and routinely prays for my child. Both principles my child has attended the school under knew my daughter much more than I ever knew my principal. (We had a principle retire after 10 years of service at this school). I've known every student in my daughters class, their parents, and some of the extended family members. Each parent is particularly caring about their child's development and encourages them to grow. When I consider how my child is learning to those I know in the public schools, I realize my child is well beyond the other kids and is intellectually in a better position to succeed in life. And they have the basis of scripture to boot. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone looking for a Christian school.

Posted June 24, 2013
We LOVE Centralia Christian School! My dd has been there 4 years and has LOVED EVERY teacher she has had! And her peers are amazing! A great group of kids for her to socialize with. Great activities and curriculum!

Posted June 23, 2013
We love this school! Being an alumni of CCS there is no other place I would want my children to go...this school truly encompasses Jesus and teaches the children what it means to follow His teachings. CCS is full of wonderful teachers and great families. Everyone is very connected and supportive of each other...it truly is like one big family. I love the fact that my children are truly being brought up in a Christian environment...they pray for each other and things that are going on in their life (how awesome is that?!?!). The teachers are supportive yet they push them to being the best person/student they can be.

Centralia Christian School 2

Posted June 05, 2013
The small classroom sizes are nice and you would think that would lead to the children getting more attention and learning more but that is not the case. I have two boys that attended here. The first left after sixth grade and the other is still attending in 4th grade. When my son started 7th grade at the public school, despite being very intelligent, he was unable to place in a higher level math because CCS didn't teach advanced math skills. The focus at CCS is on memorization (bible verses, poems and geography) and not on actually learning concepts, skills and problem solving. The teachers rely on old techniques instead of new methods. They are good to the kids and nurturing, but if you are looking for a great education for you kids, look somewhere else.

Centralia Christian School
1315 South Tower PO Box 1209, Centralia, WA  98531
Last modified Centralia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Centralia Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top