Bad
Good

Good school. Public schools can only do so much to pay attention to each kid and family. But I am impressed with the effort that the teachers and faciltiy put forth. If you are going to go public, this is a good one in Centralia.

I love this school. They work really hard to make sure to keep you up to date on everything that is going on and they work hard with the kids and no one gets left behind!!

Ford's Prairie has strong academic based programs in reading and math. The focus now seems to be on science. I believe that hands on education for all ages is the best model for schools.My grandson is in the 3rd grade and is reading at 5th grade level. This school gives all children a great start to their educational future.The staff and administration goes above and beyond to make sure all students acheive.

Ford's Prairie has very strong programs for children with learning disabilities, and for reading and math skills! My oldest daughter has made enormous progress in math since we transfered her there, and my 1st grade youngest daughter is reading Little Women! I'm confident that my children have received the best start they could have gotten for their future educations!

My Daughter has Attended FPE for 1 school yeah and is about to enter into her 1st grade school year. The one thing that I love about this school is that the teachers and receptionists all know who I am when I walk in. Everyone is so willing to help my child succeed and they encourage her to always do her best as well as keeping me informed about any triumphs as well as area's where we need to work some more.

I would agree with prior review, although how this school is a 4-star escapes me. No music, no performances, resistant to parent involvement/observation. Try another school.

Last modified Fords Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.