Fords Prairie Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2011
Good school. Public schools can only do so much to pay attention to each kid and family. But I am impressed with the effort that the teachers and faciltiy put forth. If you are going to go public, this is a good one in Centralia.

Fords Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2011
I love this school. They work really hard to make sure to keep you up to date on everything that is going on and they work hard with the kids and no one gets left behind!!

Fords Prairie Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Ford's Prairie has strong academic based programs in reading and math. The focus now seems to be on science. I believe that hands on education for all ages is the best model for schools.My grandson is in the 3rd grade and is reading at 5th grade level. This school gives all children a great start to their educational future.The staff and administration goes above and beyond to make sure all students acheive.

Fords Prairie Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Ford's Prairie has very strong programs for children with learning disabilities, and for reading and math skills! My oldest daughter has made enormous progress in math since we transfered her there, and my 1st grade youngest daughter is reading Little Women! I'm confident that my children have received the best start they could have gotten for their future educations!

Fords Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2008
My Daughter has Attended FPE for 1 school yeah and is about to enter into her 1st grade school year. The one thing that I love about this school is that the teachers and receptionists all know who I am when I walk in. Everyone is so willing to help my child succeed and they encourage her to always do her best as well as keeping me informed about any triumphs as well as area's where we need to work some more.

Fords Prairie Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2008
I would agree with prior review, although how this school is a 4-star escapes me. No music, no performances, resistant to parent involvement/observation. Try another school.

Fords Prairie Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
My daughter started kindergarten at this school last year. I was quite impressed with both her teacher and the school as a whole. I do wish there had been more opportunities for parent involvement/observation. There were no 'recitals' or performances which was kind of a bummer.

Fords Prairie Elementary School
1620 Harrison Ave, Centralia, WA  98531
Last modified Fords Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fords Prairie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top