Oakview Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
This is my daughters first year at this school and she loves it shes emproving alot since last year she even attends the after school program she will defiantly be attending here next year

Oakview Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2008

Oakview Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2006
My oldest son attended 4th,5th and 6th grades at Oakview Elementary. The teachers and office staff is very friendly. Getting academic help with my son who has ADD was absolutely horrible. I knew that my son was experiencing learning difficulties. I was assured everything was just fine. I knew something was wrong when his report card was coming home with consistent F's. Many phone calls and letters later I reluctantly received help. But I must say that it took me calling the Superintendents Office of Public Instruction to finally get someone to listen to me. After closely testing my son when he was in the 6th grade, we discover he was at 4th grade level in some subjects. I am disappointed in the lack of help that was available to my son, even at the principals level. It should not be that difficult to get help for a child in need.

Oakview Elementary School
201 Oakview Ave, Centralia, WA  98531
Last modified Oakview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top