7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 21, 2010
Cedar Valley Academy (formerly Calvary Academy) is a great school and I recommend it to any student who is struggling with 'institutionalized' learning. If you have learning disabilities, Dr. Witt will help you one on one to reach your goals. Great field trips, great environment, no bullies, one of a kind school program with a teacher who really cares.

Posted March 22, 2007
I am a graduate of Calvary Academy, and I recommend this school to anyone looking for a safe, family environment for their children. Dr. Valerie Witt worked with me and encouraged me to finish my high school when I may have become a drop-out. She gave me the confidence I needed to move forward in life. Not only was she my teacher, but she became a close friend, as well as someone I view as a mother-figure in my life. She works individually with each family, setting up curriculum that fits the student's needs. Along with the needed courses for high school, Val offers a wonderful Christian environment for her students. While excelling academically, students are also growing in their relationship with Christ. Thanks Val!

Posted February 21, 2007
I am a student of Calvary Academy, and I think that it has been a great school. Mrs. Witt is very easy to work with and my experience (i am currently a senior) has been amazing. I would really recommend this school.

Cedar Valley Academy