Bad
Good

Posted June 02, 2009
I loved going to this high school. It was such a joy all the teachers really care about you and focus on your needs. The assemblies were always so cheerful and exciting. You will make alot of life time friend here. No one is really singled out.

Posted February 19, 2009
I go here and I personally think that it's a great school. There are many classes to fit every student's needs. We even have an extra building for art classes. I have been to many other schools and this one is the best by far. Anyone is lucky to go here, despite what others may think or say.

W F West High School

Posted June 24, 2008
My 6th child just graduated from WF West high school. It is a great school with many opportunities for kids. And the scholarships they can receive are amazing! The whole Chehalis School District is awesome! We choose to move to Chehalis 15 years ago because of the school district, and we have not been disappointed.

Posted June 11, 2008
I go to this school, and I think it is amazing! Although leadership students choose their friends to run our assemblies, it is a great school. The football/basketball games are fun, and our school has GREAT supporters. The band program is also amazing, being able to go to Canada and the East Coast. I dont know anything that is wrong with this school, except the lack of a lot of foreign lanuage classes. Thats the one thing I would like to see. And the fact that our High School, (Out of 3 in the entire United States!!!) has a PCR Machine makes our science program one of the best around! This school is Excellant!

Posted January 30, 2007
I have a son who attends WF West and I think it's a great school. It's hard to find a school with more community and parental involvement. It takes three groups of people to raise a successful student; teachers, students and parents.

W F West High School 1

Posted January 17, 2005
The reality of things are WF West in Chehalis is one of the worst school in our state possibly. The only reason its getting rave reviews. Simply put, being the only school in the chehalis district. No one knows any better. I completely disagree with the drop out rate listed. Further more my children went to school with other student that could not even read. I'm not talking poor reading comprehension, all out illiterate. If that does not make a school unfit, I would not know of any quality that shows poor quality. my best advice send your children else where. maybe even move to a different area. if you want your children to get a quality education, or teach them yourself.

W F West High School 4

Posted November 12, 2004
I believe WF West is a great school. Both my son and daughter graduated there, and have gone on to have succesful professional lives. They do not focus to much on extracuricular activies as some of the other school's in the area do, and I believe that they are doing a great job.

W F West High School