Chehalis, WA

Adna Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2013
My advice? Never judge a school on it's rating alone (as I had done with this school prior to moving here) Visit the school for yourself, I'm glad we did with this one! This is the 5th school my kids have attended in 3 different states due to my husband's job and relocation. We've experienced it all. Small schools, large schools, schools in the city, and now this one in the country. And I will tell you, out of them all, this one stands out above the rest. Even the school rated a 9 out of 10 that they went to prior to here doesn't compare. Whoever has anything bad to say about this school must not have a lot of experiences to compare it with. The education is right on par with what other schools are. If anything, it's better because of the smaller class sizes. The kids are wonderful! No bullying whatsoever. Small, tight knit community. One reviewer said it can be 'clichy'. I believe it's what you make of it. You get out of life what you put in. Everyone is friendly. The staff deeply care about the children and their education. I will do whatever it takes to make sure my kids get to finish out their schooling here without moving again, it's absolutely wonderful :)

Adna Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2010
I have had my children in the Adna school district inculding this school for a total of 6 years. They are not a very challenging school and although the staff is nice they don't seem particularly highly educated. Lots of teacher/parent types. If you are not one of the Adnaites you aren't totally "in". You are ignored and your child doesn't fit in. You sit alone at the sporting events and you don't get spoken too at Girl Scouts or Dance class or school sponsered events. Think twice before enrolling here.

Adna Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2008

Adna Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2005

Adna Elementary School 2

Posted January 16, 2004
It is my impression that excellence is not the goal at this school. The teachers don't seem to expect too much from the mostly rural student body. Everyone seems very nice and congenial, but not terribly concerned with challenging the students.

Adna Elementary School
220 Dieckman Rd, Chehalis, WA  98532
Last modified Adna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adna Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top