Bad
Good

I am currently a senior at Chelan High School and I love it. The teachers and school officials genuinely care about every student. Advanced placement classes are great and now as I am going on to college, I know that my education in Chelan has prepared me to succeed. Thank you Chelan!!

Great high school principle and new vice principle the kids love. Classes need writing and not just memorize and fill in the dot. Critical thinking isn't at this school. Parents don't choose WASL test curriculum over foreign language of which the high school only offers 2 yhrs. Safety is good.

CHS has okay academics but I feel like everything we learn revolves around the WASL. Athletics are also good but parents and students take it way to seriously. School spirit is very low.

I'm a Junior at CHS and I think that those who choose to be involved will gain a lot from it. I am a member of FBLA, FFA, ASB, and a cheerleader. Our school also offers Knowledge Bowl, Science Olympiad, FCCLA, Med Club, TATU, Honors Society, and Junior Miss programs. Music and art programs are far too low in our school, and consist only of generic classroom learning. There are three sports seasons with many different opportunities for all levels of skill. Our school board consists of elected members of the community and meetings can be attended by any member of the public. All in all, CHS is a small community school with small community politics, but a fabulous group of teachers.

I think the school is just like any other, I mean nothing special. The kids I know seem just fine and dandy.The same thing with all schools is that there is always rumors they just spread faster at this school because its a lot smaller. They could have more extra curriculum activties for us.

Last modified Chelan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12