Cle Elum, WA

Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School 5

Posted January 16, 2015
Love this school! The smaller class sizes and the teachers are amazing. The Principal is very attentive, friendly and available. We couldn't be happier since moving here.

Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect when moving to Cle Elum. However, I have been very impressed and have seen so much improvement in my son's reading. In addition, there is a huge amount of community involvement and interaction with other parents - much more than west side schools. Celebration of holidays in school was a sweet surprise. It's good to know there's still a little bit of America left and it's in this small town.

Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2010
The teachers at this school are fantastic! They are devoted to our kids and are happy to communicate with parents. I was uncertain at first, having come from an excellent school district myself, but I am very pleased.

Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School
2696 Sr 903, Cle Elum, WA  98922
Last modified Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top