Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect when moving to Cle Elum. However, I have been very impressed and have seen so much improvement in my son's reading. In addition, there is a huge amount of community involvement and interaction with other parents - much more than west side schools. Celebration of holidays in school was a sweet surprise. It's good to know there's still a little bit of America left and it's in this small town.

Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2010
The teachers at this school are fantastic! They are devoted to our kids and are happy to communicate with parents. I was uncertain at first, having come from an excellent school district myself, but I am very pleased.

Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School
2696 Sr 903, Cle Elum, WA  98922
Last modified Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cle Elum Roslyn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top