Bad
Good

This school puts on the front that they truly care about there students but they have teachers there that talk down to kids and belittle them. I talk from experience as I was one of those students. A change needs to come to that school or it should do every kid a favor and shut down. Horrible school in my opion. If I had any choice to go to a different school I would have taken the chance in a heart beat.

i freaking love this school. it's amazing, and i wouldn't want to go anywhere else<3

When my kids first started I thought I found school heaven . Now I see the true colors. The principal doesnt consider parents ideas and some of the teachers talk badly behind students backs to other students. We have found it to be a school of gossip not fact.

Been to bigger schools ,but North River is the best in all areas. Nice teachers , good principal and No child TRULY is left behind. They work with the slower learners to be equals.

My son has attended North River since Kindergarten, he will be in 4th grade 2007-2008. We live in Aberdeen and he takes a 45min bus ride to get to school. We believe that North River has the very best education for him based on the classroom size. He is in a 2nd/3rd split class with a total of 10 kids. Also the teachers at North River are excellent, and have a lot of one on one time with the kids. I strongly feel that the kids benefit greatly in learning at their own pace because of the class size. Also I volunteer at the school any time I can. I hope that our art and music programs become stronger. We are working hard at getting a track built for our school and are very excited about adding that to our small sports program. North River School is about community!

Last modified North River School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12