Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Excellent school. The staff work hard and the students excel in the arts, trades, and extra-curricular activities.

Excellent teachers and committed PTA. Find information on the new high school being built scheduled to open 9/17. http://www.tahomasd.us/pages/Tahoma_School_District_409/Buildings/New_Tahoma_High_School_Project

I'm a student at this school and I'm not impressed with some of it. Here's why. The principal at this school doesn't care about anything but sports and students who have straight A's. If your in special education, the staff will be very hard on you. They should discipline more kids for being tardy to class everyday because they are too busy talking to their friends. They get an unexcused tardy and they don't get disciplined for it. The school doesn't care about anything but sports and straight A students. This school is almost as bad as the Junior High. If you have other schools that are available for you, PLEASE take them! DO NOT go here! I hate going to this school. Safe your life and find another school.

Hands down the best school! National recognized for their academics, athletics, and clubs such as "We the People". As a student I felt as if this school prepared me to be a well rounded student and citizen. This school truly cares for every child's future. You can't go wrong with being in the Tahoma School District.

It is an awesome school. It offers a lot of AP classes, college nights, and extra help is always available. It has been rated as a top school according to Newsweek and US and World Report. The students receive top notch education and are very prepared for the "real world".

Tahoma Senior High School has some of the best teachers in the world and fun, challenging programs. Their physical education department is the best by far!

My grandmother went to Tahoma and then my father then myself and finally my daughter so we are true Tahoma Bears and proud of it ! I will treasure my experience of going to Maple Valley schools because my memories of my youth are so special and made me into a person that I am proud of and love! Thank You to all the teachers that dedicate themselves to helping mold souls into beautiful, well educated members of society!

this school teaches all. definately better than gonzaga prep.

i have gone to this school all my life and it doesnt get any better

I was a k-12 student in this district. I LOVED my experience at THS. It prepared me for college both academically and through its leadership program.

Last modified Tahoma Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.