Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

High school is always perceived with bad teachers, late nights of homework, rigged social classes and terrible clubs. At Tahoma, I found by personal experience and ear that none of these are true. Teachers, whether AP or not have good teaching methods and take time to help students falling behind or need help. Most are very good in the field, minus a few exceptions.There are late nights doing homework, but mostly this is affected by the difficulty of classes you take and your schedule in extra curricular activities. The environment often feels like anyone could be excepted, and special ed kids aren't picked on by staff or student. Yes, the goal is for you to exceed and be prepared for the future, but clubs and sports are a focus as well, encouraging everyone to be in one, and with a variety of clubs and sports, there's somewherewere anyone can find friends. Yes, I know it sounds corny but that's Tahoma. Various events around the year try to get people of all caliber to know each otherand theres plently of staff and resources to help you achieve your goals. I love it here.

Excellent school. The staff work hard and the students excel in the arts, trades, and extra-curricular activities.

Excellent teachers and committed PTA. Find information on the new high school being built scheduled to open 9/17. http://www.tahomasd.us/pages/Tahoma_School_District_409/Buildings/New_Tahoma_High_School_Project

I'm a student at this school and I'm not impressed with some of it. Here's why. The principal at this school doesn't care about anything but sports and students who have straight A's. If your in special education, the staff will be very hard on you. They should discipline more kids for being tardy to class everyday because they are too busy talking to their friends. They get an unexcused tardy and they don't get disciplined for it. The school doesn't care about anything but sports and straight A students. This school is almost as bad as the Junior High. If you have other schools that are available for you, PLEASE take them! DO NOT go here! I hate going to this school. Safe your life and find another school.

Hands down the best school! National recognized for their academics, athletics, and clubs such as "We the People". As a student I felt as if this school prepared me to be a well rounded student and citizen. This school truly cares for every child's future. You can't go wrong with being in the Tahoma School District.

It is an awesome school. It offers a lot of AP classes, college nights, and extra help is always available. It has been rated as a top school according to Newsweek and US and World Report. The students receive top notch education and are very prepared for the "real world".

Tahoma Senior High School has some of the best teachers in the world and fun, challenging programs. Their physical education department is the best by far!

My grandmother went to Tahoma and then my father then myself and finally my daughter so we are true Tahoma Bears and proud of it ! I will treasure my experience of going to Maple Valley schools because my memories of my youth are so special and made me into a person that I am proud of and love! Thank You to all the teachers that dedicate themselves to helping mold souls into beautiful, well educated members of society!

this school teaches all. definately better than gonzaga prep.

i have gone to this school all my life and it doesnt get any better

Last modified Tahoma Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.