Covington, WA
After care: No

Posted April 28, 2014
Amazing! The staff at RCMS is a special, caring group who love the students who attend! They give so much of themselves daily. Students can come in early or stay late to receive extra help from their teachers. We are also blessed with great kids and families who support our mission: The mission of Rainier Christian Schools is to educate and develop the whole person for the glory of God!

Posted October 15, 2013
This school is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a student at RCMS and the teachers here are amazing! The class sizes are small here. We are the best school ever GO Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 15, 2013
This schools is AMAZING!!! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else :) I love the small class sizes and the awesome teachers. They love to interact with us and they make school fun and exciting. I love being in a small school because we get to know everyone and build amazing relationships. If there ever is a problem it is taken care of right away. I love that if something doesn't make sense during a class the teachers will take the time to explain it to us and make sure we understand it. We can also come in before and after school and at lunch time for additional help. GO MUSTANGS!!

Posted January 01, 2013
All of our kids went all the way through Rainier Christian Schools. They had great times at RCMS and developed life-long friends that they still stay in contact with. Academically, RCMS did a great job of preparing them for Rainier Christian High School which thoroughly prepared them for college. (They were well prepared for SAT exams, had AP classes and got lots of scholarships!) Spiritually, RCMS reinforced their Christian faith and they grew in their faith and confidence in the Lord. Our kids really enjoyed playing all the sports and were very involved in the music program, especially band and orchestra. It's a great Christian school striving to prepare our children to be godly leaders and examples in the years ahead.

Posted December 13, 2012
This school is wonderful. The staff and principal all really care about the students and parents. They are always available to help. Always greeted with a smile. Impressed with the academics.

Posted December 13, 2012
Rainier Christian Schools is awesome. My children love the atmophere and have great friends. Not sure what the other comments are referring to, but I've seen bullying issues come up and the principal handle them with skill and grace. I have never been to a school where kids are perfect. Yes, at times they may pick on each other, but RCS works diligently to handle the problem in a restorative manner. We love the heart and passion RCS has for our kids.

Rainier Christian Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2011
Like the writer below, our child suffered horrible bullying and the school would do nothing about it. Being an educator myself, I gave them many suggestions to address the bullying to which my child was not the only victim. THe principal responded that he would bring in a speaker to talk -- albeit 4 months later. The principal was hesitant to even contact the parents of the kids who were doing the bullying even after it was clear there was bulying happening. After numerous converations with the principal and even talking to the superintendant, our child reporting the bullying to staff we were forced to withdraw our child as the school would do nothing. It became increasingly clear their concern was not our child, but instead, making sure enrollment stayed up. The school was not willing to stand up for what is right, but instead was driven by money.

Rainier Christian Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2010
Rainier Christian Middle School. Bullying escalated to extent child kept home. Principal finally acknowledged problem, agreed to inform staff what is happening assuring us staff will do everything possible; our child can go to any staff member for safety and everything will be done to not leave them unsupervised. (Requested students not in one building unsupervised during daily staff meeting in different building). Principal emailed us, informing talked to staff and all concerns addressed. Bulling continued, we learned he had not told staff, and nothing changed. At meeting with principal and superintendent, told principal talks to staff daily, but avoids specifics. Informed nobody is available to supervise other building during staff meeting. We were told principal controls school operations including what staff and parents "should be told". As a Christian school operation based on "Faith"; parents must have Faith in the principal or find a new school. WE DID

Posted July 15, 2008
I loved it! The staff, and getting to know the others almost like a large family! It's a hard leave though.

Posted August 25, 2003
- a former student
CCMS is a great Christian school. It helped me to grow in academics, athletics, and personal character.

Rainier Christian Middle School
26201 180th Ave SE, Covington, WA  98042
Last modified Rainier Christian Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 7-8
Rainier Christian Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top