Posted October 09, 2013
My son is now in first grade, his second year at Crestwood, and I couldn't be happier. The school staff and PTA put on so many fun events. It truly keeps everybody well knit and involved. There are many volunteer opportunities for parents, both in the classroom, and out at events. The office staff are great and very helpful. The school sends weekly newsletters to keep parents up to date on what's happening, and some teachers send emails to their students' parents as well, which really helps to keep us in the loop. Crestwood is a wonderful, safe, family oriented school in a great location.

Crestwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2013
Crestwood has been great for my two boys. They have actually taken on a more outgoing persona. There are various programs for involvement to teach responsibility. If I had to come up with anything that could use improvement, it would be communication. There were a couple time my child did not get the homework turned in and I was not notified until conference day.

Posted April 09, 2008
Crestwood is wonderful. We came from Daffodil and it is completely different. The halls are quiet! My son is soooo happy there that he can't wait to go to school in the morning. The office staff is friendly, the teachers are wonderful, and parent involvement is incredible. Crestwood is the BEST school in the district!

Crestwood Elementary School 0

Posted March 13, 2008
I have been a parent of 2 students that have attended Crestwood for the past 12 years. Crestwood is an amazing school. From the head secretary Berla to the custodian Carol, and the lunch lady Judy to the teachers and all of the administrative staff, I have never been made to feel more welcome than I am at Crestwood. My children have blossomed. The staff is top notch and the students are so well behaved. You can really see that the staff really truly cares about every student in the school! Kudo's to the captain of this ship for keeping everything running so smoothly!

Posted October 10, 2007
My oldest daughter spent her first two years at a private, Christian school and is now on her second year at Crestwood, and I have to say that Crestwood has positively impacted my perception of public education. My husband and I love th school - from the teachers, to the curriculum, right down to the location - and the best part is that my two daughters are absolutely thriving there, and enjoy going to school each day. There is certainly a spirit of unity and kindness that emanates from the staff, and creativity abounds throughout all of Crestwood.

Posted September 03, 2007

Posted June 26, 2007
My child was only at Crestwood for the 6th grade and this was the best schoolyear he has ever had. He had an amazing teacher and the staff was wonderful! It is so rare to find teachers that genuinely care about our children in a way that boosts their self esteem and makes them excited about going to school! We will miss them very much!

Posted June 11, 2007
Crestwood is a great school! I have always been intrigued with the level of attention the staff gives all of the children. Some schools loose so many children through the shuffle, whereas Crestwood makes certain that each child is acknowledged and his/her needs are met. The children show a great level of respect and discipline and after a few years have never heard issues of bulling. Safety, Education and Activities are all priorities. The staff deserve KUDOS as they really strive for a great learning experience.

Posted May 31, 2007
Love the school, love the teachers and love the admin staff. This school reminds me of when parents didn't have to worry about all of the red tape and the arterial motives or intentions of others. This school is down right together in how they execute. Don't care much for the PTA of any school, therefore I have neither positive or negative to say about it.

Posted May 29, 2007
Quality of education is great!!! So far we have had 1st Grade Mrs. Foster and 2nd Grade Mrs. Manthou and we love them both. My son really enjoys the challenges thrown his way. Like any child, he is not perfect but the teachers find the strength's within him. Overall I agree that all is well rounded. Parents seem to be very involved in thier childrens education at this school and not necessary through the PTA, but directly with the staff. This I think shows that the school really does care. YES, the office staff is great! What I especially love is that diversity is welcome!!!! This school does not see the children by thier color or race but as individuals with different talents.

Crestwood Elementary School
25225 180th SE, Covington, WA  98042
Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top