Cowiche, WA

Highland High School 2

Posted June 04, 2013
I had a hard time at highland high school. I felt as if the staff was targeting me personally, and focused more on watching ever little thing I did instead of focusing on a quality education for me. In such a small school with so little class options, I found that I felt trapped and stuck in classes I didn't really want to take. Highland wasn't a pleasant experience for me, I didn't enjoy attending this school and when the option was available I transferred to a new school.

Highland High School
17000 Summitview, Cowiche, WA  98923
Last modified Highland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top