Curtis, WA

Boistfort Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
My kids have only been going there for a few months. I love how it's such a small school. The teachers are good so far from what I can tell. :)

Boistfort Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
I think this school is just a parents dream of what a school should be !!!! I have no worries since enrolling my kids . They are getting a fantastic education . I think for such a small school they rival the bigger districts around here . The support staff as well as the teachers play an important part as well and I am always hearing great things about one staff member all the time . Keep up the great work !!!

Posted August 25, 2009
We moved to the area last year and had four kids K-8 that enrolled. This school district was so accomodating, helpful and really looked after the kids' individual needs. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Boistfort School.

Posted July 28, 2009
I think Boistfort and it's staff go the extra mile !!!! You have a very devoted staff that spend alot of time developing new curriculums .The school is always in top shape and the parents love to help the staff and school dist.It's very tight knit and tries to stay on top of everything and if there is a problem there is always staff to help . I think the last comment doesn't have any idea for which they talk about !!! The school is small and it could compete with private schools !!! Thank you Boistfort and it's staff keep up the great work !!!

Boistfort Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2008
The Boist of very caring teachers and parents who take the time to get involved. The flood of 12/02/07 created a real set of challenges but the school and the community really came through! It is a small preK-8th grade school with less 100 students and a terrific after school program & safe sensible enviroment in a community where you find alot of fine decent people.

Posted March 09, 2008
After having my child in city schools and seeing the negative impact it was having on her, I decided to relocate to a small community. The Boistfort staff is wonderful and very accomodating! They really go out of their way to make sure that NO child is left behind. They have a great after school program and help with homework. The classrooms are structured in ways that make it hard for children to not learn. This school runs K-8 and has far less than 100 students in ALL grades combined. And to top it all off, because of the individual attention they are able to give to the students, the kids usually come out about 6 months ahead of other schools when making the transition to high school. My daughter was never treated like 'the new kid', but welcomed like family. I can't say enough good about this school! Thank you!

Posted March 01, 2008
Small community and great caring teachers add up to be a awsome education. From a former student and a parents point of few, Boistfort school is by far the best.

Posted November 02, 2005
This is the first semester my daughter has attended this wonderful school. She actually loves going to school again. The Principle, Staff and fellow students are a special bunch...they're genuinely nice to be around.

Boistfort Elementary School
983 Boistfort Rd, Curtis, WA  98538
Last modified Boistfort Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boistfort Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top