Posted October 23, 2009
I used to go to Evergreen Lutheran High School. I really miss going there. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I left my junior year because it was just too far. I played sports year round and was on the soccer team of 2008-2009 and received Evergreen's first 2nd place trophy. The team was so proud and so much love from the fans. I recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a small school who cares about your childs education. All the staff and parents are so kind and full of spirit. The main focus of this school is not only education, but sharing the Word of God and telling the Truth. They share thee greatest gift anyone could ever give. a priceless gift, eternal life. God bless.

Posted April 29, 2008
What a blessing! We sent our daughter 300 miles to Evergreen her freshman year in 1998. Following that year we moved into the area and Evergreen is now our family. Three graduates with a fourth at ELHS now. Great faculty, student support, education, tuition. Would recommend it to anyone!

Posted February 17, 2007
- a former student
Best christian educators in the state.

Posted April 24, 2004
We have 3 children at ELHS. Wonderfull school, sized just right so many students have the opportunity to participate in many activities. Christ-centered learning environment.

Posted August 26, 2003
my son goes there and the school has won the WIAA class B championship 2 years in a row and that has only been awarded 2 years. it is one of the most recognised schools in the state

Evergreen Lutheran High School
2021 South 260th Street, Des Moines, WA  98198
Last modified Evergreen Lutheran High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Evergreen Lutheran High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top