Des Moines, WA

Pacific Middle School 4

Posted June 15, 2014
Pacific middle school first off does not have one bathroom per gender so lets just clarify. The teachers here are not perfect for no human is but they have a growing and loving staff that cares. I am a student here and I actually spend my days here unlike parents interpreting a child's complaints about school which I know we all have and have had. Please believe me and not rumors:) and the new admin here is phenomenal much more involved if I say so myself for I've worked closely with both former and later principals-President of this years class

Posted February 11, 2014
Pacific Middle School is a nightmare. There is 1 teacher that actually takes the effort to communicate with parents, the rest seem to almost avoid it. There is a plague of violence (up from 2 ppl on security to 13 now) and they have ONE bathroom for each gender. Its falling apart, horribly ventilated, and very unsafe. Highline SD should be genuinely ashamed of the level of safety and education at this school.

Pacific Middle School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
I've done a fair amount of volunteering at this school and while there is one crabby teacher, it is nothing but a place where the staff care about the students no matter where they are at. I also take these reviews with a grain of salt, most people only feel like posting a review if they are angered, and rarely if there are inspired.

Pacific Middle School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
Pacific Middle School. Great School. Very impressed with the Special Ed teachers and Staff. The support we received was exceptional and highly professional all year long. Kudos to Mr. Londino, Mrs. Simpson and Mr. Mason.....Thanks a million!

Pacific Middle School 2

Posted February 16, 2012
My son is first year here. I agree that teachers don't put any efforts to communicate wth the parents. I send an email to two different teachers & non of them replied. I am very disappointed as a parent I want know how my child is doing.

Posted November 02, 2010
this our son's 2nd year here. the staff is very child like but that problem starts with the principal. i feel that the families that dont come from money and are not of the right race are not welcome at this school.

Posted March 23, 2010
My child is in her second year at Pacific. She is a good student but hates going to school. She has had some very unprofessional teachers at PMS. Teachers showing childish tempers and making rude comments to students. It must be a tough job, but I wish my child did not have to attend there. Now add Danger. My child witnessed a brutal attack on a girl in the hall after school. Her pony tail was grabbed from behind, held, and the much larger student continually punched her in the face, bloodying her mouth, giving her a black eye. The emotional damage to her and the witnesses will hang on.

Pacific Middle School 0

Posted April 16, 2009
My child is a student at this school. We were very disappointed in the lack of response from the teachers at the school.In my opinion they were quite unprofessional. I could not recommend this chool at all.

Pacific Middle School 3

Posted April 06, 2009

Pacific Middle School 2

Posted February 09, 2009

Pacific Middle School
22705 24th Ave South, Des Moines, WA  98198
Last modified Pacific Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top