Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Again...the teachers are the only good thing about this school. They try hard to make students successful, but their hands are tied when it comes to those who don't take school seriously.

Amount of homework: Agree

I love the majority of teachers here. I wish they had more support form administration. The homework isn't excessive.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Students don't learn right from wrong because there are no consequences for bad behavior. That is not how the real world is. If you don't follow rules at your job...you would be fired. If you don't follow rules here...nothing happens.

Don't let the dumpy look of the schools exterior fool you. Ok...or the dumpy look of the interior either...There are excellent teachers here who really care about students and lots of academic and real life-learning opportunities for students who want to learn. Design & Engineering and Honors Math are particularly helpful in preparing students for high school.

Pacific middle school first off does not have one bathroom per gender so lets just clarify. The teachers here are not perfect for no human is but they have a growing and loving staff that cares. I am a student here and I actually spend my days here unlike parents interpreting a child's complaints about school which I know we all have and have had. Please believe me and not rumors:) and the new admin here is phenomenal much more involved if I say so myself for I've worked closely with both former and later principals-President of this years class

Pacific Middle School is a nightmare. There is 1 teacher that actually takes the effort to communicate with parents, the rest seem to almost avoid it. There is a plague of violence (up from 2 ppl on security to 13 now) and they have ONE bathroom for each gender. Its falling apart, horribly ventilated, and very unsafe. Highline SD should be genuinely ashamed of the level of safety and education at this school.

I've done a fair amount of volunteering at this school and while there is one crabby teacher, it is nothing but a place where the staff care about the students no matter where they are at. I also take these reviews with a grain of salt, most people only feel like posting a review if they are angered, and rarely if there are inspired.

Pacific Middle School. Great School. Very impressed with the Special Ed teachers and Staff. The support we received was exceptional and highly professional all year long. Kudos to Mr. Londino, Mrs. Simpson and Mr. Mason.....Thanks a million!

My son is first year here. I agree that teachers don't put any efforts to communicate wth the parents. I send an email to two different teachers & non of them replied. I am very disappointed as a parent I want know how my child is doing.

this our son's 2nd year here. the staff is very child like but that problem starts with the principal. i feel that the families that dont come from money and are not of the right race are not welcome at this school.

Last modified Pacific Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.