Kenroy Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2012
WOW! Terrible Terrible! My son has ADHD and the staff and mostly principal was horrid! No support from principal instead was rude and decided our child was just a problem child...Serious! Kindergarten is just the beginning and no child should begin their school days with such a horrid experience! Rock Island Elementary is VERY supportive and do all they can to assist families so children can be successful as all schools should. Kenroy is the WORST school Ive experienced in eastmont school district!

Posted April 19, 2012
Best in every way, can't describe all in one page . I have sent all three of my kids and great success so far. My youngest one in Kindergarten did not know a single letter when he started , since the half semester he has been reading now. And loves every class including room teacher to specialists , staff to principal, all great !!! And I am witnessed that, they work so hard to accomplish kids , parents and state expectations.. By volunteering I get to have chance to have a close relationships with all of them and including with my kids. They were proud when their parents were around . It even help me to improve my English as its my 3rd. Language. Truly appreciated! Thanks KENROY.

Posted February 16, 2011
The staff at Kenroy has been so helpful in so many different ways; from the teacher to the office staff.

Kenroy Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
We loved Kenroy for kindergarten,but are not real impressed with our first grade experience.

Posted September 26, 2004
- a former student
I'm not a parent. I went to this school when I was in grade school. Now I'm a senior at eastmant high. I loved this school. Raising the animals, field day, the duck and chicks. And outdoor ed in 5th. It was awesome.I loved it. There couldn't have been a better school to go to. I went to rock island and palisades, kenroy was way better. It's a good school. The teachers are great.

Kenroy Elementary School
601 North Jonathan Ave, East Wenatchee, WA  98802
Last modified Kenroy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenroy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.