Bad
Good

Kenroy has the best teachers and staff. They are completely committed to the students and parents. The school activities are often and well planned. I feel my children have a safe place when attending school. We love Kenroy!

This school was the first in its school district to have a KKids club, to teach leadership and community service and giving of oneself. They have a program that the KKids started friendship tables in playground.

WOW! Terrible Terrible! My son has ADHD and the staff and mostly principal was horrid! No support from principal instead was rude and decided our child was just a problem child...Serious! Kindergarten is just the beginning and no child should begin their school days with such a horrid experience! Rock Island Elementary is VERY supportive and do all they can to assist families so children can be successful as all schools should. Kenroy is the WORST school Ive experienced in eastmont school district!

Best in every way, can't describe all in one page . I have sent all three of my kids and great success so far. My youngest one in Kindergarten did not know a single letter when he started , since the half semester he has been reading now. And loves every class including room teacher to specialists , staff to principal, all great !!! And I am witnessed that, they work so hard to accomplish kids , parents and state expectations.. By volunteering I get to have chance to have a close relationships with all of them and including with my kids. They were proud when their parents were around . It even help me to improve my English as its my 3rd. Language. Truly appreciated! Thanks KENROY.

The staff at Kenroy has been so helpful in so many different ways; from the teacher to the office staff.

We loved Kenroy for kindergarten,but are not real impressed with our first grade experience.

Last modified Kenroy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.