Posted April 18, 2013
The new Principal is a complete jerk. His staff is on the edge of a mutiny. Parents can't stand his phoniness. Bring the bald guy back.

Posted November 08, 2012
I know there were some unhappy parents with the previous leadership of this school. However, Lee Elementary has a new principal this year. He is awesome. He truly believes in what is best for kids. I called to talk to him about a concern and he resolved all my concerns. He is very visible and is very committed to making our school successful. The teachers seem really excited about his leadership. He started a new rewards/consequence system that is school-wide and seems really successful. My children have had 6 teachers at this school and I have always been impressed with their commitment to my children. They have communicated well with me and worked hard to help my children grow. Even when my kids had some challenges, the teachers were really approachable and helpful. The PTO has lots of opportunities to contribute and the PTO leadership works really hard. I have been extremely happy that we moved into the boundaries for Lee Elementary.

Robert E Lee Elementary School 2

Posted December 01, 2011
I am a former student, attending kindergarten to half of 2nd grade from 1997 to early 2000. While kindergarten was not a problem for me, I was bullied frequently in the 1st grade, and even more frequently in 2nd. I was bullied by a young boy who was not in my class, having my dresses pulled up, my pants pulled down, or just simple bullying and name-calling a regular occurrence on the playground. My parents tried everything they could to hold meetings with the principals, my teacher, his teacher, and/or his parents (whom could not speak English, so conferences were not an option with them). Nothing was done to separate the boy from me, despite how it was affecting me. Although I greatly benefited from the speech program, having a speech impediment as a child, I have always found their inability to protect their students from simple bullying inexcusable.

Posted November 17, 2011
If you have a kid that suffers from ADHD the staff here is totally unsupportive and low quality. Accomadations made specifically because children with ADHD and other learning disabilitys (which are not indicators of INTELLIGENCE) are not given the resources required so they can achieve academic sucess in the a learning system with a tremendous amount of contraints. Their tactic at not dealing with the matter at hands was a.) Ignoring the fact he has been diagnosed and given accomadations to begin with b.) Not responding to calls concerning the 504 accomadations afforded to kids. My son, though very smart, developed a negative self image of his learning abilities while at this school. Because he was not passing this particular test he was restricted from participating in free time with other kids. Where do these people get their degrees? I must only assume they come from Cracker Jack's boxes.

Posted February 25, 2011
I had very poor experiences with this school. Not only with one child, but both of our oldest had difficulties at this school. I cooperated fully with the school - including any time they wanted to meet with me. I even asked for more meetings to keep communication open and brainstorm ways to help my child(ren). Yet when I had suggestions, like more frequent communication between the teacher and I, or having my child sit closer to the front of the room, those requests weren't honored. When one of my sons was struggling with behavior problems, we tried everything to help. When I asked during a meeting about an IEP for my son, the Principal laughed at me and told me that those don't help at all. The final straw was that the principal was just unwiling to listen to my concerns or be an advocate for my child at school when I couldn't be there. So much more was involved then just what I mentioned, but that is the general summary. I finally took my child out of school and began homeschooling him.

Robert E Lee Elementary School 3

Posted March 25, 2010

Posted September 05, 2009
By the end of Kindergarten last June my daughter was reading, writing a three sentance paragraphs with puncuation and solving math problems. The teachers are compassionate, caring, yet give a firm voice when needed. I strongly recommend this school to any other parent.

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted October 11, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008

Robert E Lee Elementary School
1455 North Baker Ave, East Wenatchee, WA  98802
Last modified Robert E Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert E Lee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top