Posted October 19, 2012
I have a child at Easton School and I was at first concerned about the small size limited availability of some programs like sports, band etc. I went to a big school as a kid and have to say this place has been wonderful in comparison. The kids act like they are one big group of friends, the staff all know every students name and greet the kids with big smiles and are friendly to newcomers.. During the open houses, conferences etc my child RUNS to the staff and says hello and simply glows with excitement. I am impressed with the academic progress and enthusiasm displayed by both staff and students. My child actually looks forward to going to school every day there. So far this place is tops for early school years. The class sizes are small.... Almost like a study group or private tutor. And this is free? Keep up the great work!

Easton School 1

Posted May 11, 2012
Very nice people and teachers, but academically unchallenging; students aren't pushed at all, and mediocre work is often celebrated as exceptional work. Over the past several years, none of the graduating seniors have been able to move on to college without serious difficulties. All classes are paired (5-6, 7-8, etc.) which leads to a very daunting task for the teachers and an inability to focus on grade-specific standards. Almost no electives for secondary students. Yes, it is like a family in a way, but one that doesn't offer many opportunities to excel, if any.

Posted December 28, 2010
My son is in his first year at Easton Elementary. He is in preschool and has a caring, intelligent teacher who has made him feel instantly welcome in the community. The staff all know my son's name after only a few months there. He is receiving individualized education at his level that I feel would be impossible to duplicate in a larger school. Well done Easton!

Posted April 23, 2010
Easton is the best school for anyone who needs some help with work or just a school. Easton school will help you with whatever you need. The students are terrific and all the teacher are great. (:

Easton School 0

Posted February 13, 2009
Easton School is a school where each child is taught by a staff and administration that cares for each and every child. Easton has a new superintendent this year. Mr DeHuff has shown a 'hands on' style of administration, which shows in the involvement, and excitement of every staff member at Easton School. We have two children in Easton School. They have been attending for 4 years. There is no other district/school that we would want our children to attend. They are advanced in all of their classes. This is a wonderful school to be in.

Posted February 12, 2009
I am a parent of 3 children that attend Easton School, and it is the best place for them to get an education. The staff is always willing to go the extra for all. It is like one big family, everyone cares what happens to the children. I would recommend Easton School to all.

Posted February 10, 2009
Hi, I am a mother of an autistic son. We struggled in the beginning with school programs for him to help with learning and playing with other children. He has come so far since going to kindergarten twice. The teachers have been wonderful about dealing with him and helping him cope. They have even taken classes to further educate themselves and other students on how to play and talk with children of autism. I can not express enough how much this means to my family. The special education program has gotten better every year. We have a new superintendent at the school and he is also making a difference in all of our lives. I am thankful that our son goes to school here. Thank you for taking time to read our reviews. A loving mom......

Easton School 0

Posted January 31, 2009
I like the kids in this school and they are awesome..when I came late i the year they all welomed me and were really nice and helped me feel comfortable.

Posted February 29, 2008

Easton School
1893 Railroad St, Easton, WA  98925
Last modified Easton School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Easton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.