Posted July 24, 2014
Im going to be an 8th grader and this school has helped me learn and become who I am now. The teacher can be mean at times but that's because some students don't want to listen. The teachers and staff are nice and kids get along. I am so proud to go to this school!!

Eatonville Middle School 3

Posted February 05, 2012
I am a 6th grader at EMS, and except for my 2nd and 3rd period teacher, I love EMS. I can tell she is out to get me, because I have all A's except in her classes.

Eatonville Middle School 1

Posted October 20, 2010
I had personal issues with this school due ot all the bully issues. I just don't get why so many kids bully and threaten. When one of my friends kids were threatened the Principal said it was a "joke". I was concerned about the safety of all the kids and why the School District did not seem to care. I think we need to vote in some new people and make some changes for our kids sake. These people have lost control over the population and the teachers just don't seem to feel they can do anything about it.

Posted February 24, 2010
I go to this scool and i think it is good except the choice of teachers!

Eatonville Middle School 2

Posted October 17, 2009
I think the Teachers should do better than they do about notifing parents of their kids grades.Dont wait till they fail and then contact you.That happened to me.They need to test teachers to see if they are capable of teaching our children. I wonder about them.

Posted February 18, 2009

Eatonville Middle School 1

Posted November 10, 2005
I know the school is rated on the low 14 out of 17 academically, maybe we should review the teaching standards, and their practices. Early modification, and updated teaching techniques may further the classroom participation and involvement. Their are some children that with high IQs don't have the tolerance for ongoing lectures in monotone voices. Alot of children learn better hands on, with more involvement and interaction. Teaching within groups, and working on projects that bring the words to life. I know most successful teaching stratagies, are probably in the better scoring school districts. Eatonville Middle School might want to gain more knowledge in handling children, especially when some children are being Left Behind. Weyerhauser is a Great School, a wonderful school my children did exceptionally well in, I wish they could of extended it at least through 6th grade. I hope they can build a Middle School to match that.

Eatonville Middle School 2

Posted March 29, 2005

Posted January 26, 2004
Eatonville is where I grew up and the school system turned me around. I live in rural Alaska now and the schools here are very poor at best. So I had to send my 8th grader to live with Grandma in Eatonville. The school has turned her around excelling at reading and math.

Eatonville Middle School
207 Carter St East, Eatonville, WA  98328
Last modified Eatonville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eatonville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.