Bad
Good

Im going to be an 8th grader and this school has helped me learn and become who I am now. The teacher can be mean at times but that's because some students don't want to listen. The teachers and staff are nice and kids get along. I am so proud to go to this school!!

I am a 6th grader at EMS, and except for my 2nd and 3rd period teacher, I love EMS. I can tell she is out to get me, because I have all A's except in her classes.

I had personal issues with this school due ot all the bully issues. I just don't get why so many kids bully and threaten. When one of my friends kids were threatened the Principal said it was a "joke". I was concerned about the safety of all the kids and why the School District did not seem to care. I think we need to vote in some new people and make some changes for our kids sake. These people have lost control over the population and the teachers just don't seem to feel they can do anything about it.

I go to this scool and i think it is good except the choice of teachers!

I think the Teachers should do better than they do about notifing parents of their kids grades.Dont wait till they fail and then contact you.That happened to me.They need to test teachers to see if they are capable of teaching our children. I wonder about them.

Last modified Eatonville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.