Posted November 01, 2012
In this school, he has gained his happiness, confidence, and ability to self-regulate through POSITIVE reinforcement from teachers and peers. The teachers here understand a variety of student disabilities, and base student progress on their own individual growth rather than in comparison to other students in their class. There is no bullying, and the older kids really set a great example of how to treat the younger kids. My son was so unhappy and bullied by students in his previous school. He came home angry and frustrated every day. His teachers relegated him to the back corner of the classroom for 2/3rds of the day there. Academically, we spent so much time after school doing homework yet he still failed his 4th grade Science MSP. This last year at EH he got 4s (A's) in ALL areas tested on MSP! This school offers a variety of classes incl. robotics, legos, computer, diverse music (theater), martial arts, dance, etc. to keep students engaged and motivated to do well in the more traditional subjects. Highly recommend this school for involved and dedicated parents who want happy successful kids who don't (or do) fit into a regular school.

Posted July 26, 2011
Edmonds Heights (Homeschool, Alternative School, Cyber School) has been a wonderful experience for our family! It has changed our lives. Learning can be self-directed (or not!) There are fantastic resources from Theater to Mathematics, Music to Latin. Students can move at their own pace and are able to choose and focus on areas of interest. Excellent staff assist in everything from academics to budgeting of time, money and resources. Here, the sky is the limit and kids enjoy learning, living and interacting with people of all ages. Family is emphasized, as are creativity and independence! Hands on & visual learning are always options. It's the best educational set up I've seen in my 25 years as a certified teacher both in the public and private sector. Our children are thriving here!

Posted February 26, 2010
EHRC Is esceellent. THe staff students and organization help provide first class education. I am so impressed with the quality. Edmonds has done well!

Edmonds Home Resource Center 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Excellent teachers, classes and families that attend, we love our school!

Edmonds Home Resource Center 0

Posted September 27, 2007
This is an exceptional alternative to traditional schooling. It offers a wonderful mix of classes. I just can't say enough about the classes and the instructors. It also frees our schedule to travel and do many of our basics in a shorter period of time. For those looking for an alternative, this is something to look at it.

Edmonds Home Resource Center 4

Posted July 10, 2007
I go to this school and I am happy with the selection of classes. I really enjoy the ASL class because the teacher is deaf. It is kinda hard 2 make friends because u r in classes with kids many grade below or above u. But I really like this 'school' it is an great resore 4 new homeschoolers and epirenced alike

Edmonds Home Resource Center
23200 100th Ave West, Edmonds, WA  98020
Last modified Edmonds Home Resource Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edmonds Home Resource Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top