Bad
Good

My kids have gone to this school years and I cannot sing the praises enough for the teachers and staff. This is a school that truly cares about all of the students and goes above and beyond what is expected of them. I feel very fortunate to leave my children in the care of the school and know that they are truly being looked after not just in the basic education but overall.

My daughter will be attending kindergarten this school year and is already in the YMCA summer camp which is help at Chase Lake. So far we love what we see! We are very excited for the school year to begin!!!

Don't tell the school that your child was instructed by an officer to contact 911 if another students parent harasses your child at school again, they will write you off for any meeting they have and forget about you. Since when are parents allowed to harass other students in school anyway? Aren't our children supposed to feel safe at school?

I have had my son in several different schools trying to find a good fit. He was always having trouble with his ADHD and it just seemed that no one cared enough to help. Then we moved to the Chase Lake district. I've never been so amazed at warmth and care we recieved. My son went from failing to Honor Role in just over a year. The staff is top quality and now that I have 2 other kids in school I couldn't be any happier. Every single person there got together and helped my son succeed. Thank You Chase Lake.

I have 3 children grades 1st, 3rd, and 6th. They were previously in Evergreen Elementary and started school at Chase Lake today. I can say I'm impressed with their teachers, the Principal and the staff. The Principal met my children prior to the school year starting. The teachers greeted my children and spoke to them prior to beginning their class. One teacher even called my son's old school to find out if he preferred his name shortened and what his likes and dislikes were. We were allowed a tour of the school before the first day to make the transition smooth and easy for my children. My children all came home from the first day happy and content. They all had glowing things to say about their new teachers. This school is warm and welcoming.

The premises are beautiful. The after school program is AMAZING the secretary is adored by the students the librarian is kind and gentle seeming like we all remember. The education is average with WASL scores that are in the high 60's (average). IN my opionion that is not impressive it is a shame and our children deserve a decent education, our taxes are paying for it, and they like us are not receiving it.

My 5th Grader is new to the school this year after having been in the Shoreline School District for 3 years (Echo Lake Elementary where we were very happy). I was concerned moving from Shoreline District to Edmonds because was told Edmonds was inferior. I'm a little surprised that there are no reviews of this school thus far. I like what I've seen so far. Very nice faculty and staff. I'm impressed with the diversity of the school reports (Ghandi and Leonardo Da Vinci). The teachers seem to be well-liked and respected.

Last modified Chase Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.