K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Ellensburg Christian School 5

Posted March 25, 2009
I am currently a student at Ellensburg Christian School . This is my third year attending ECS. I went to Public school for my elementary school. I was also homeschooled. ECS is an amazing school. The classes are small enough for there to a be level of family like atomosphere. The teachers are able to be able to know the students and so can help the students learn to the best of their abilities. I believe that ECS was a very good choice for my family. It has helped my spiritual growth and my academic studies.

Ellensburg Christian School 5

Posted March 28, 2007
ECS is a great learning environment for our kids! Prior to moving to Ellensburg, we homeschooled our kids for five years, so adapting to a whole new school experience was important for them. The teachers were able to individualize curriculum where our kids needed help and encourage them to grow academically, socially and spiritually. ECS encourages parental involvement to the level appropriate for each family. Enrolling our kids at ECS has been a great choice for our entire family and has provided a community in which our children are thriving.

Ellensburg Christian School
Po Box 426, Ellensburg, WA  98926
Last modified Ellensburg Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8