Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2014
Lincoln is a wonderful school. We love how inviting and welcoming every staff member is. Our girls have had exceptional teachers at every grade level. The school is managed very well. Academic achievement is top priority, as is school safety. There is a strong sense of "school family" here. The parent council is very active as well. There are frequent activities for students and families. Lincoln is great!

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2011
What can I say other than I just did not care for this place for a number of reasons.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted December 05, 2009
lincoln is a great schhol! my child goes there and she loves it.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
Me my sister and brother went to this school. My Daughter decided that she wanted to go to this school on her own. i let her make alot of decisions like the extra caricular activities that she attends are all by her choice. she is doing wonderfuly in my old school better then i ever did there. and the other comment i saw back in 05 where they gave the school a 4 well i give the school a 10 star. they have alot of extra activities you just have to read the hand outs that come home. every school gets the same ones. i like this old school and my daughter loves it. my son will go here too.

Posted September 16, 2008
Great teachers,principal and school. Both of my kids loved going to school there. It is a small town with people who care about each other and their kids.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted August 11, 2005
- a former student
The staff at Lincoln Elementary is so friendly. I attended Lincoln for 5 years and I loved it. I loved the activities they provided, the teachers were great, and the playgrounds have improved. Lincoln is definitely comfortable to be in and has a great environment.

Posted November 07, 2003
Great elementary School. Both of my kids love it there. Great principal and teachers (and staff!) This is an old school with a lot of the cozy old school feel (fireplace in library -wood on walls, etc)

Lincoln Elementary School
200 South Sampson, Ellensburg, WA  98926
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top