Posted June 18, 2014
Both our kids are at VV. We have been very happy with all the teachers, the principle, the counselor, the music and PE teachers and the other parents. We are so fortunate to live in a small town with great schools.

Posted April 27, 2014
We have three children at Valley View and they love it. They have been blessed with amazing teachers who go the extra mile to challenge them and encourage their desire to learn. Top-notch librarian, music teacher, principal and counselor as well.

Posted November 30, 2013
I really can,t say enough good about this school. It has exceeded all our expectations we had planed on private school but could not afford it. My son loves school he complaines that he can't go on Saturday. His teacher is so kind and he is learning so much. There is a very positive and approchable attitude in this school. We love it.

Posted December 18, 2010
Wonderful school - We can't say enough about all the staff and administration we encountered. Our daughter attended first grade for a short while before we had to move due to the military. Mr. Moffat, Mr. Botten, Mrs. Ross, and Mrs. Lane were all quite helpful with the transition. Great music instructor as well (Ms. Schneider). The holiday program was so fun to watch! So glad we chose Valley View.

Posted June 07, 2010
My daughter just loves her school. The kindergarden classes are great!!!! We just love the teachers, they are very helpful. My husband and I couldn't believe the music department. We didn't have half the instruments they have now. The school is kid friendly and very clean. I really like that.

Posted September 03, 2008

Valley View Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted January 13, 2006
In the 4 years my son has attended VV. I have been very impressed in virtually all aspects of the school. I have also had the opportunity to meet parents/students from the other elem schools in the district. By far, VV is the superior. It is also located next to the newly built, state of the art High School. The Principal, staff and teachers are highly approachable, knowledgeable and know how to listen. The school is very pro-parenting, secure and thrives on parental involvement. The outside activites are great, varied and very community supported. The sports programs are incredible. You get it all at VV - big city education in a small town, stable setting. The fact that the area is so beautiful is just another bonus.

Posted August 19, 2005
In registering to the Ellensburg School District, I was surprised that I was required to submit a registration form to any elementary school office and wait while my son was 'placed'. There were no dividing districts. I was pleased that my son was placed at Valley View because I had submitted his registration to their office and was impressed by the cleanliness and nice attitudes of the staff. Upon introduction, I was assured of the school's high standards for reading and math, a challenge I welcomed for my child. However, this challenge turned into three-four hours of efforts for my family. I felt my son's teacher lacked academic support for students coming from a different curriculum background. His parent teacher conference was merely a bashing of his intellect and diligence, which the teacher only seemed concerned to say she was not responsible for. Outside support proved unattainable through the teacher.

Posted April 04, 2005
- a former student

Valley View Elementary School
1508 East 3rd, Ellensburg, WA  98936
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top