Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have two children at Valley View Elementary. This is our second year there. The teachers that we have dealt with so far have been amazing and easy to communicate with. Any concerns have been addressed quickly. The principal and school counselor are very involved and know the children by name. They seem to really care about the families and have great programs that promote character and positive reinforcement. My oldest child is graduating high school this year so I have experience with other schools. I love Valley View from the office staff to the teachers.

Both our kids are at VV. We have been very happy with all the teachers, the principle, the counselor, the music and PE teachers and the other parents. We are so fortunate to live in a small town with great schools.

We have three children at Valley View and they love it. They have been blessed with amazing teachers who go the extra mile to challenge them and encourage their desire to learn. Top-notch librarian, music teacher, principal and counselor as well.

I really can,t say enough good about this school. It has exceeded all our expectations we had planed on private school but could not afford it. My son loves school he complaines that he can't go on Saturday. His teacher is so kind and he is learning so much. There is a very positive and approchable attitude in this school. We love it.

Wonderful school - We can't say enough about all the staff and administration we encountered. Our daughter attended first grade for a short while before we had to move due to the military. Mr. Moffat, Mr. Botten, Mrs. Ross, and Mrs. Lane were all quite helpful with the transition. Great music instructor as well (Ms. Schneider). The holiday program was so fun to watch! So glad we chose Valley View.

My daughter just loves her school. The kindergarden classes are great!!!! We just love the teachers, they are very helpful. My husband and I couldn't believe the music department. We didn't have half the instruments they have now. The school is kid friendly and very clean. I really like that.

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.