Byron Kibler Elementary School 2

Posted September 16, 2014
Not many reviews on Byron Kibler over the past few years. Although most of the teachers are good I feel the administration is inadequate and would not recommend this school when compared to the other schools in the district. Low test scores, lack of leadership and minimal parental involvement inhibit the success of this school and its students. It is a small town school with at tight knit local community which has it's good points but can also be restrictive.

Byron Kibler Elementary School 3

Posted June 12, 2008
My daughter attends Byron Kibler. She is completing kindergarten in a week. She is my only child and I don't have much experience with elementary schools thus far, but it seems that she has a hard time making friends. I think that some children are not being taught to treat others as they would like to be treated. I think that there is a bit of the 'I am better than you are' mentality going on in this school, and it seems that the teachers are not being very sensitive to this. We are moving from the school and district because of this.

Byron Kibler Elementary School 0

Posted November 21, 2007
This school is a good shcool(for how old it is).In all of Enumclaw elementery schools that I have been in,this would probobly be the best.

Byron Kibler Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
Our Granddaughter is enrolled in Kibler Elementary and is in kindergarten. We are very impressed with her teacher and the education she is receiving. We are very pleased with the school!

Byron Kibler Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2005
Our daughter is in kindergarten here. It in an allday program.It is fairly academic. They have music and p.e.twice a week. Her teacher is excellant . the whole school has apositve outlook and the children are treated with care and respect. I was very leary of public schools,but have been very pleased here overall.

Byron Kibler Elementary School
2057 Kibler Ave, Enumclaw, WA  98022
Last modified Byron Kibler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Byron Kibler Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top