Posted November 09, 2012
Yesterday I was invited to attend your Veteran's Day assembly by my grandson Austin Willson. I knew he was giving a speech for his leadership class and I wanted to be there to support him. I was so moved by this assembly I had tears in my eyes. I get a little more emotional as I get older but this presentation for veteran's day was awesome. Not only were the presenters, the choir and the singer great, the whole student body and the teacher's impressed me as well. Great job Thunder Mountain. I am looking forward to the next assembly I am invited to.

Posted March 24, 2010
My daughter is really enjoying her first year at TMMS. The teachers are supportive & available.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted May 01, 2008

Thunder Mountain Middle School 3

Posted November 21, 2007

Posted August 28, 2006
Outstanding school leadership with a friendly staff. I felt as though everyone in the school knew my son and cared for him! A great place for kids!

Posted August 30, 2005
- a former student
Good orginized school.A great learning enviorment for students.It's just so wonderful how they have 'neighborhoods' set up.

Posted February 14, 2005

Thunder Mountain Middle School
42018 264th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA  98022
Last modified Thunder Mountain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thunder Mountain Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top