Enumclaw, WA

Westwood Elementary School

Posted November 18, 2008
Great school, my dad went there, I went there and now my frist child is going to mschool at westwood. It is pdretty cool because everyone knows the family.

Westwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 04, 2005
My Daughter has done very well here. The teachers do take the time to get to know the children. The principal and all of the office personnel are always available to kids and parents. The school is rather family oriented. I like the how each teacher is flexible to accomadate the needs of every child. Thank you Westwood.

Westwood Elementary School
21200 SE 416th, Enumclaw, WA  98022
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top