Posted August 31, 2013
St. Rose of Lima Catholic School is the best school EVER. I have 4 children, all of which attended St. Rose. They learned so much there and most importantly they learned self discipline, values, morals and how to be good, caring people. Everyone of them are successful today and St. Rose of Lima Catholic School played an important part in that. I would highly recommend St. Rose to any parent looking for a good quality school to send their child/children. I can't emphasize enough how important it is for your child to have a good foundation under them before becoming a teenager. St. Rose can help your child have that. Sending my children to St. Rose was the best decision I ever made for my children.

Posted March 24, 2009

St Rose Of Lima Catholic School 0

Posted November 08, 2008
All I will say is that my daughter started kinergarten this year and is already reading simple books to me at home. Not only reading them but, comprehending what she reads also. If you fret about the cost of private school, the results are more than worth it in my opinion. Great learning environment with teachers that truely care.

Posted April 03, 2007
St. Rose School is great. They worked with my grandsons to tremendously improve reading skills and improve on my grandsons behavior challenges. The support from the teachers was great and it was fun each night to direct homework

Posted September 18, 2003
I went to this school my whole life! I loved it and it was so awesome! i learned so much here! Thank you, Mr. Pontarolo!

St Rose Of Lima Catholic School
520 Nat Washington Way, Ephrata, WA  98823
Last modified St Rose Of Lima Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Rose Of Lima Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top