New Life Christian School 3

Posted May 25, 2014
Can anyone tell me about William H. Keyser? I think he worked at New Life Christian school, but not sure. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted May 24, 2014
New Life Christian is an amazing school. The teachers are totally dedicated to the Lord and to teaching children. I love this school because the teachers work with each student individually to find their strengths and the positive aspect about EVERY student. The staff is here because they LOVE kids and students - it is more than a job to them, it is their desire to make our children the best that they can be now and for the future.

New Life Christian School 2

Posted May 11, 2012
You can expect the typical things you would find in any organization run by small town busybodies. The big shot farm families get to call the shots and woe to any outsider who wants to try to change their nice little world. I had expected more from a christian school.

New Life Christian School 2

Posted September 18, 2009

Posted May 31, 2009
This school is the best thing that has ever happened to my children. Not only are the academics explempary, the way the teachers raise up the children is something that I would never find in a public school I love that the teachers teach the whole child about life, god, and the abc's and 123's.

Posted April 15, 2009

New Life Christian School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
Our son has attended New Life his entire school life, he will start the 6th grade Aug. 08'. NLCS has always been a great school, however, two years ago a new Administrator came aboard and our school continues to get better and better! If you want your child to have a first rate education, and do it in a wonderful Christian enviroment, NLCS is the school!

New Life Christian School 4

Posted June 20, 2005

Posted September 09, 2003
This school has been a Godsend for my children. Although we sacrifice financially, the quality of education and the caring teachers at this school make it more than worthwhile!

New Life Christian School
911 East Division Avenue, Ephrata, WA  98823
Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Life Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top