Columbia Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
Yesterday my child was injured on the playground. The teacher sent him to the office were a secretary made the call to give him an ice pack and send him back to class. She did not call his mom or I. She did not call the school nurse. He had a black bruise on his elbow and his elbow was swollen about th e size of a baseball. When my wife picked him up at the end of the day they went to the er. Guess what it was broke. So my child sat from just after lunch tell the end of school with a broken arm, nothing for pain. Just an ice pack and a secretary saying to him. Go back to class you will be fine. I'M FURIOUS!!!!

Columbia Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted December 30, 2008
My son attended this school from Kindergarden on. Great teachers, staff, programs, support.

Columbia Ridge Elementary School
60 H SE, Ephrata, WA  98823
Last modified Columbia Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Ridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top