Grant Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2013
Two of my kids have gone to this school and I have another one coming in next year. It's a good school. The PTA is very involved. A reading specialist heads a reading assistance program if your child struggles in reading. The program is called RAP and it has helped my child immensely. Grant also has a gifted program of sorts that is called enrichment. It's okay. Once you get into the program the child must maintain certain scores on regular tests to stay in it. My child enjoyed the program, but stressed out every time he had a test. The staff is proactive about running (junior jogger program) bullying and safety. I feel like my children are having a good education and experience.

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted January 12, 2010
I love this school so much! The teachers are warm and caring, and are just amazing with kids. My daughter is learning so much, and is having a wonderful elementary experience at the same time. The staff goes above and beyond, and the degree of parental involvement is awesome.

Grant Elementary School
451 3rd NW, Ephrata, WA  98823
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top