Everett, WA

Fairmount Elementary School 2

Posted November 27, 2013
My son has gone to this school for three year and bullying has been a huge issue from the start. My son has been attacked many time thru out the years and I have had many head injury reports sent home in the three years he's been there. I have had many talks with the school and nothing has changed the same kids that are causing the issues were put In my sons class room. It's hardly a good leaning environment when your punched, kicked and bitten on a weekly basis. I would not recommend this school as it has failed to protect my child while in there care.

Posted November 14, 2013
Our family has been a part of this school for 7 years, and are very happy with the teachers, the Principal, the lunch room staff - all of it! I can recommend Fairmount and say thank you for 7 great years!

Posted June 04, 2013
amazing year the teachers and staff are always on point couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you!

Posted February 09, 2011
This school has been a great start for my 2 girls. The staff is awesome & helpful all the time! Great parent involvement & lots of fun events for students/families. We will miss this school when we move! Thanks for teaching my girls the right starting path :)

Posted October 03, 2009
It does a great job in teaching a wide variety of students. The teachers take time to ensure that their students excell in their studies and in their everyday lives.

Fairmount Elementary School

Posted September 15, 2009
The staff at Fairmount are very friendly and really take the time to know your child personally.

Posted April 26, 2009
A very good school. Helps children acheive. I see a great progress with my child. My both children are doing great.

Posted April 25, 2007
I'm a former student at fairmount elementary and it is a very good school. My teachers, Mr. Calico, Ms. Crowe, Mr. Hoppe-leonard, Ms. Reed and Ms. Larson are all so nice to me. My orchestra techer, Ms Beckman, is one of the best teachers in the state winning some kind of award

Posted November 02, 2006
I feel that Fairmount elementary school is the best elementary school in the Mukilteo school. It is the friendliest one of the three schools that I have been into. Music is available to all students 3rd-5th grade. I think a lot of parents are involved with the school.

Posted July 09, 2006
I am a former student of Fairmount Elementary. I was part of the Summit (highly capable) program from 2000-2003. My experience at this school was amazing. The teachers are great and you really feel comfortable being around there. The orchestra program is beyond belief. Each year, the teacher sends more and more students to middle school with a string instrument to play. (Thanks to her, the middle school orchestras are improving too!) However, when I was there, the band wasn't that great. The teacher was poor, and I didn't learn anything. There's a new teacher in her place which might have improved things, though. The parents are really involved with almost all activities that go on there. The principal is great, and overall, I had an incredible experience at that school.

Fairmount Elementary School
11401 Beverly Park Rd, Everett, WA  98204
Last modified Fairmount Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmount Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top