Bad
Good

This school put me on the right track to graduate not only from high school, but also assisted me in applying for collage scholarships. I went on to Everett community collage. And if not for the caring teachers and staff I would not have made it through school. Your children would do great in this school.

Aces high school was a Amazing place to attend. The faculty was so nice and was always trying to find new ways to teach us. The attention every student received was great. it was comfortable to come to class everyday and talk with your teacher like they were just like us. i don't think i would of made it threw high school if it wasn't for the wonderful staff. Aces was like a second home.

ACES is a pretty legit school, its like the first day i was their, i was so nervous due to all the things that i had heard about the school. but once a few weeks kicked in, it was like one big family really. ACES has taught me so much through out my 4 years of being thier, and the teachers their have inspired me so much to go so far in life, and i am so happy to have attended their, i was going to drop out of the system, and my mom talked with me and said their is still hope to graduate, due to my 0.0 gpa at my regular high school. aces is degfinatly a hit wonder.

Many people think that ACES is for losers, but it is just the opposite. It is for students that needs smaller classes. It has a staff that understands students's needs. It is a staff that will go the extra mile to help you. It is also for students that are behind in credits and want to drop out, but know they need to graduate to suceed. It is a second chance in a smaller setting for students and it really works. The staff really care and you are not just a number at ACES. It is a real family feeling there. It is small and could use more funding help. For a small school the schorlarships are many for the students that plan on attending college.

I believe Aces is the best school in the world..A place where i enjoyed to be..But ever since Mrs.M left it has changed..I wish it was the way it was last yr..we feel like we are in a prison..always on lockdown.. i understand the reasons but i dont feel the students that try and are pushing forward to graduate ontime shouldnt have to pay for this. This yr at Aces we recieved alot of new staff and lost the onesthat made us laugh,and cry,but the new staff.it feels like they dont care. Its just a job and were already screw ups..Like one of them said. All the students 20 and under are slow. Arent the staff suppost to modivate us to succeed and be the best we can be..

Students are really close with each other and teachers almost like a family. Needs more funding and motivation for both students and teachers.

Last modified Aces High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12