Everett, WA

Sno-Isle Skills Center 5

Posted August 12, 2013
I went to school here for vocational experience and education while going to high school at Everett High school from 2002-2004. The instructor for the electronic engineering course was one of the best teachers I've ever had. Along with completing the curriculum, we prepared resume's, wrote technical documents (which actually helped me by providing credit towards a failed English class I had at Everett High), and I'm sure a few other things I can't recall. Last I heard, they had several professions, varying from cooking (chef) to automobile mechanics to landscaping to dental assisting! Great place to go to feed your passion or to find a passion you never had before!

Sno-Isle Skills Center 0

Posted May 18, 2009
this school offers more learning and real life experiance than any other school in washington.

Sno-Isle Skills Center 5

Posted July 10, 2004
This school is great! It provides students with career opportunies and even has summer school programs. The teachers are the greatest. This is an overall high quality school.

Sno-Isle Skills Center
9001 Airport Rd, Everett, WA  98204
Last modified Sno-Isle Skills Center is a Public school that serves grades 11-12
Sno-Isle Skills Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top