Everett, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 02, 2014
With children attending IC/OLPH for several years now, we are very pleased with the education, the sense of community within the school, amongst students, staff, parents, and school leaders, and the values that are instilled and reinforced through the educational environment.

Posted June 02, 2014
My kids and I love ICOLPH. I am so pleased with the quality of education that my children are receiving. The teachers and staff are kind and committed. They instill a sense of community and morality, which is especially important to me for my middle-school student. The parents and families support each other and I am always greeted with a smile from everyone at the school. I could not imagine having my children anywhere else!

Posted June 01, 2014
Not every school will fit everyone. This school works for my family. We love the fact that our children get one-on-one attention from teachers that love what they do. These teachers care about the needs of each child as an individual and it shows in my children. I appreciate you ICOLPH School. I'm so glad you're part of the family.

Posted May 30, 2014
ICOLPH goes way above and beyond that which anyone would consider reasonable when it comes to the children. The level of commitment to these kids is exceptional. The level of parental involvement is undeniably over the top. The principal, while new, is one of the more dedicated and concerned individuals I have known in such a position. She is forthright and fair, upholding school policy and inspiring us, the parents, to be the best Christian role models we can be for our children. Without question, Christ is the foundation this school stands on and grows from. The teachers and support staff love and respect my child as my husband and I do. I could never have expected the level of attention and concern these individuals have expressed in the many years my child has attended. This is a fantastic place for a child to grow as a Christian, an individual, and as a responsible, caring and considerate member of the community. We are very fortunate to be a part of this school.

Posted May 21, 2014
We love this school. Parents are so involved and there is such pride in their eyes. We have been so welcomed into this close knit community and I couldn't imagine my child anywhere else. Before choosing ICOLPH we visited many private schools. We only chose this school over the others because of our "gut feelings" . Give the principal some time. It's her first year and with the experience of the staff and devoted parents, this wonderful school will succeed.

Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
After sending several children through ICOLPH we are heartbroken at what has become of the school this year. The new first year principal has stumbled the school into a total mess. The culture has gone from supportive and kind to negative and accusatory. Don't be fooled by the splashy website, Facebook or videos, the school is not what the principal is trying to portray. Many family's are leaving for other Catholic and public schools. If you want your child to have a Catholic education in a positive school where faith formation and academics are at the center, ICOLPH is currently not that school.

Posted April 01, 2013
We have 2 children in the school currently and one to begin preschool in the future. Our kids have gone to school there since they were 3, and I could not be happier with our choice of school. The teachers and staff are great, the principalis very dedicated to making the school the best it can be, and we feel such a sense of family and home with this school.

Posted September 13, 2012
We have loved our experience at ICOLPH. it is a great learning community starting with a strong principal, excellent teachers and a great platform for parent participation that generates new friendships and supports the strong community of the school. More importantly, our children appreciate their school, are getting a great education and are excited for school every day. Very gratifying.

Posted June 18, 2012
Our kids have learned to work hard at this school and will be well-prepared for their next level(s). Course work can be similar to public schools, but major differences lie in greater emphases on broader concepts of reading and understanding complex materials, completing regular substantive research reports, meeting deadlines, developing strong communications skills, and respecting authority. As parents, we believe these are real-world issues that matter most. This school is a very good value in that regard, with close-knit parents who have similar beliefs. Downsides include underwhelming playground and infrastructure, lack of bus system, limited classmate pools due to smaller class sizes, and early hours of operation (8am-2:30pm daily and early 1:30pm Wed releases). Otherwise, great school for academics and work ethic in a structured Catholic educational environment with lots of worthwhile functions and events to develop friendships and close relationships with other fellow parents and alumni.

Posted January 04, 2011
We feel we've made the very best decision in choosing ICOLPH for our son's education. We live in Kenmore and make the commute to Everett every day, with no regrets. The staff is fully committed to providing the best education and spiritual growth in an environment that allows special attention to each student as an individual. Students are encouraged to work together and treat one another with respect and care. The parents' involvement is important here and something we are proud to take part in. We cherish the friendships we have made with other families and look forward to enrolling our daughter as well!

Immaculate Conception School
2508 Hoyt Ave, Everett, WA  98201
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top