Everett, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 25, 2013
St. Mary Magdalen School is a true gift to the community. I can say with absolute confidence, my children are being prepared for their future.

Posted July 16, 2013
I have been associated with St. Mary Magdalen School both as a parent and teacher. I have had the pleasure of seeing my own children grow into committed, caring adults with a strong foundation of academics and sense of purpose to make the world a better place. I have also had the amazing opportunity to work with many wonderful staff members, students, and families. I would highly recommend our school as a place for growth in faith, education, and creativity.

Posted February 07, 2013
I have substituted in many schools both public and private. This school stands out from the rest as a community of love and support for teachers, students and parents. There is a real loving sense of acceptance and Christian charity. Besides this all classrooms look clean, uncluttered and well organized. The students receive an excellent education. I highly recommend this school over others I have worked in.

Posted October 13, 2012
Our daughter attends St. Mary Magdalen and we are very happy with the academic and spiritual environment.. SMM participates in many community service projects which we believe are key to raising socially responsible citizens. The teachers, administrators, and school families together make SMM a wonderful community. I would highly recommend SMM to families looking for a quality education for their children.

St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2012
Since it's my belief that you should never hate anything I did not give SMM 1 star otherwise I would have. My family and I miss Sister she was the best very accepting and willing to communicate, a true Christian. Under the new "reign" we do not feel accepted as a family they draw conclusions which are incorrect and pass judgement on others very quickly. The reason I sent my daughter to this school in the first place was so that she could learn to not judge others and to treat others with kindness, along with having a good education of course. This is our last year at this school and I would not recommend this school to anyone unless they change things substantially which I doubt unless they replace a few staff members or rather the hierarchy. Check out St Thomas More in Lynnwood or Holy Rosary in Edmonds I've heard good things from the parents at those schools.

Posted October 09, 2010
I am the youngest of 5 kids. All of us went to St. Mary Magdalen. As a former student I can tell you that this school promotes family involvement with their children's education. They also have an academic program that is beyond any public schools. I currently have my daughter attending and she loves it there. The teachers are amazing and you can tell truly love their job. I strongly suggest this school to anyone with children of elementary to middle school age. It is worth every penny.

St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2010
I was disappointed in St. Mary Magdalen. The administration isn't strong, high teacher turnover and some inappropriate parent involvement.

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted June 14, 2008
This school is definetly the best school I've ever attended. Even without having been baptized, I am surrounded by a wonderful religious enviroment with people that truly care about me and my fellow classmates.

Posted August 17, 2004
This school provides one of the best education foundations of all schools in Western Washington. It's fully accredited and has continually turned out students in the 95% percentile nationally. While SMM is a parochial school, there are openings for all faiths.

St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School
8615 7th Ave SE, Everett, WA  98208
Last modified St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top