Posted November 11, 2013
Everett Christian School has provided our children a wonderful Christ-centered education by teachers who truly care about our kids...and at an affordable cost. I recommend ECS to any families who want their children taught in a Christian environment during their most formative learning years(K-8). As our kids transitioned to public high school, we found them far ahead of their peers academically and they had a strong faith that carried them through the high school years and into college. I believe Everett Christian School(ECS) is the best educational value in Snohomish County. Go ECS!

Posted February 16, 2006
Everett Christian school has been a wonderful experience for my girls and I. We have attended for 5 years and have enjoyed a close family type relationship with everyone at the school. The academics have helped my learner who needs assistance, and challenges my learner who moves quickly. The music, art, and PE classes are done in an encouraginging and accepting way. The largest asset has been learning to care for others and build them up, when the world fights to tear people apart and judge them. The children are taught what it means to live as a christian, and empowers them with the knowldge that God has a plan for their lives, and they can make a difference in the world.

Posted June 13, 2005
Everett Christian School (ECS) is a parent run school which has been around since 1926 - solid foundation. Through it's family atmosphere, it is clear this school's mission is to prepare children to be servants of God in His world. I have three children at the school who are all thriving in the learning environment as the school works on the whole child (academic, physical, spiritual, and social) in small class sizes. As a parent run school, each of us are part of a society (Society of Christian Schools in Everett) who are responsible for setting the direction of the school. Studies show, if you are more active in your childs education they will do better - ECS offers the opportunity to put the study findings into action. ECS offers Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade... the only drawback to the school is that I can't leave my children there through high school.

Everett Christian School
2221 Cedar Street, Everett, WA  98201
Last modified Everett Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Everett Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.