PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We love this school our kids have been going here .when they started preschool and our oldest is in the acdemey program which is highschool.

All the staff are patient, loving and caring toward each child recognizing that each child is special and unique.

My daughter attends this school and has for several years. I believe the structure and attention to detail has helped my daughter progress. We love this school! During school hours they stay to a strict schedule that my daughter enjoys as he is a child that likes routine. I like how there are many teachers in the classroom, and the children rotate in between teachers who specialize in a certain topic like Mathematics, English, and the arts. They bring in a Spanish and music teacher that periodically teach these subjects. Of course there is recess outside depending on the weather. After school us parents have the option of extended care which comprises of games, playing, and or watching a cartoon which is up to the child to choose. The only downfall of this school in my opinion is there is no gym for a PE class. I have asked the older kids at the school what they thought of it (trying to figure out if we will continue through the twelfth grade), and they loved it and bragged about going to Running Start during the day, and returning to the school for assistance with their college homework. I would recommend this school to anyone!

My daughter were there for 4 years and she loved it. I loved it too. The teachers are great, experienced and really care. The kids are busy (hands on educational activities). No much TV!!! Great 5 stars program!

Great school. My daughter had an amazing benefit from the program. After Montessori, I tried Public School and it was my biggest disappointment. Montessori, has hands on learning activities and keep their students busy learning. Not much TV at all in my opinion!!! Only for students that stays extended hours or more then 8 hours a day there!

My children were here for 1.5 years. The pre-school program was glorified day care. They had them watching TV instead of going outside and eating sugary snacks. That is not the Montessori method. There are much better Montessori schools out there.

My daughter has been going to this school for 7 years. The teachers are great!!! Everything is hands-on.

Last modified Montessori Schools Of Snohomish County is a Private school that serves grades PK-12