Everett, WA

Montessori Schools Of Snohomish County 4

Posted December 17, 2011
My daughter attends this school and has for several years. I believe the structure and attention to detail has helped my daughter progress. We love this school! During school hours they stay to a strict schedule that my daughter enjoys as he is a child that likes routine. I like how there are many teachers in the classroom, and the children rotate in between teachers who specialize in a certain topic like Mathematics, English, and the arts. They bring in a Spanish and music teacher that periodically teach these subjects. Of course there is recess outside depending on the weather. After school us parents have the option of extended care which comprises of games, playing, and or watching a cartoon which is up to the child to choose. The only downfall of this school in my opinion is there is no gym for a PE class. I have asked the older kids at the school what they thought of it (trying to figure out if we will continue through the twelfth grade), and they loved it and bragged about going to Running Start during the day, and returning to the school for assistance with their college homework. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted October 14, 2009
My daughter were there for 4 years and she loved it. I loved it too. The teachers are great, experienced and really care. The kids are busy (hands on educational activities). No much TV!!! Great 5 stars program!

Posted October 14, 2009
Great school. My daughter had an amazing benefit from the program. After Montessori, I tried Public School and it was my biggest disappointment. Montessori, has hands on learning activities and keep their students busy learning. Not much TV at all in my opinion!!! Only for students that stays extended hours or more then 8 hours a day there!

Posted September 30, 2009
My children were here for 1.5 years. The pre-school program was glorified day care. They had them watching TV instead of going outside and eating sugary snacks. That is not the Montessori method. There are much better Montessori schools out there.

Montessori Schools Of Snohomish County 5

Posted July 11, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school for 7 years. The teachers are great!!! Everything is hands-on.

1804 Puget Drive, Everett, WA  98203
Last modified Montessori Schools Of Snohomish County is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Montessori Schools Of Snohomish County Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top