Posted May 07, 2015
I have 2 typical normal boys in 4th and 2nd grade this year. We have been at NCA for 3 years now and love it. The friendships are amazing. The teachers view my kids as unique kids with unique giftings and try to understand how to best work with them. The school has done an amazing job at listening to the parents and making changes as needed - like homework workload, safety, etc. I can't imagine my family any where else. The STEM program and technology here is awesome. I love that my kids are learning Spanish and music too. The teachers we have had work very very hard at creating a fantastic learning environment in the classroom.

Posted May 07, 2015
My children have been attending school at NCA for the past 8 years , I love the Christian foundation and high standards for education . Also when I drop my kids off I know they are extremely well taken care of , as a working mom knowing my children are safe and in a learning environment is worth every penny . NCA provides so much more than just education it provides the life skills my children will need for the future. I highly recommend this school .

Posted May 06, 2015
WOW! I can not say enough about this school. It is fabulous. We have two children currently enrolled and two years after starting, we could not be more pleased. The focus on education is wonderful - particularly the STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). The focus starts even in the youngest grades. There is before and after care available on sight and extra after school programs you can sign up for (science, art, music, chess, math, sports). The summer program is amazing as well and includes everything from archery to math. Having all of this in a Christian environment really gives this school an edge up. They fully support technology in the classroom and are quite modern. We strongly feel this benefits our children given today's world and the ever changing technology. The staff are so caring and protective of the children, and we've seen a difference in our kids (compared to the program they were in previously) I could also go on about the safety at the school too. They have regular drills, cameras the police can access, on-site emergency preparedness facilities and supplies. This school has it all - well, except for grades 9-12!!

Posted May 27, 2014
Northshore is a great school and very affordable when you compare it to other private education Christian schools. Teachers, for the most part, are very good although we have had a few disappointments. Teachers and administration are very committed to Christian education. There is an attempt to segregate kids into varying math abilities/level within the classroom. Unsure of commitment to reading advancement in primary grades - not much feedback in performance there. Great families; great involvement. Administration is stellar with great communication! Our children have been happy here although they dislike the dress code .... can be an extra cost with jumpers, skirts, vests, sweatshirts, etc. Also be aware of "hidden" unexpected voluntary costs throughout the year ... they add up but likely do at any school. We have been very happy here and feel very supported. Wish they had a better lunch program .... one thing we would change if we could!

Posted May 04, 2014
We have been part of the NCA family for 7 years and are so blessed by this amazing team. The educators and staff are completely invested in our children's future and spiritual growth. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 07, 2014
Our two daughters attended NCA from pre-kindergarten through 8th grade and now are in college and high school. NCA provided our girls with an outstanding academic foundation and experience, excellent and caring Christian teachers and a Christian environment. The solid foundation that NCA provided helped significantly in our daughters academic and personal successes. In addidtion, we can not say enough good things about Holly Leach, principal/superintendent, she is a wonderful!

Posted January 17, 2011
This past August we transferred to NCA in WA State for the 2010-11 year, from a wonderful Christian school in S. Carolina. It was hard to leave our former school, but thankfully NCA has been fantastic. The teachers are organized, intelligent, Christ loving & adore all the children. They seem to have a personal investment in each child & really cared that our kids were comfortable here. The best part, besides our sense of belonging & that the kids are doing so well, is the curriculum. In some areas NCA has our kids learning at a whole grade level higher, plus they added a language & musical instrument to regular academic requirements. In addition, they have a more advanced Science program. It's good to know that our kids are learning about the environment, being green, & recycling too (one area sorely lacking in SC). We also like the higher rate of racial diversity here. The staff was so helpful in getting us enrolled, always taking the time to be kind & helpful to all, & the very involved Principal seems to remember every family personally even though there are over 850 students. It's amazing here & we are truly pleased. We highly recommend NCA to others whenever we get the chance!

Posted January 06, 2010
This is our third year at NCA and we are so happy that we chose this school. This school is outstanding - the academic program is challenging and the spiritual growth of my child has been amazing! I can't say enough great things about the teachers at this school - they are educated and knowledgeable and truly CARE about the children in their charge. This isn't just a school, it's a community - one that my son says he wants to be a part of until the final grade level. What better endorsement can you have?

Posted August 27, 2009
We are about to start our second year at Northshore. I am so pleased with this school. The teachers are extremely dedicated, and not only teach the kids academically but love them individually. My son positively loves his teacher. I was impressed with the tutoring program made available as well as my son has a slight learning issue. It would never have been picked up on in a public school, and we would have had problems in later grades if we had not caught it early and started tutoring. Spiritually this school stands out for the amount of prayer and careful nurturing that goes into each child.

Posted November 30, 2008
Northshore is an extraordinary school that I highly recommend. The administration is amazing and are motivated by their desire to provide the best for all of the students. The teachers are superior and are dedicated to providing excellence, academic and spiritually, to their students. Northshore is about family, dediation and investing in the future: children of today who are the leaders of tomorrow. Academics are challenging and caring for each student as an inidividual is abounding. Come and see Northshore for yourself - it is a special place.

Northshore Christian Academy
5700 23rd Drive W, Everett, WA  98203
Last modified Northshore Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Northshore Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top